Unexpected Encounter

As the day begins, Prakriti rushes through her morning routine, feeling the weight of impending exams. With a quick breakfast, she heads off to college, hoping to conquer the challenges that lie ahead.

Hours pass, and finally, the dreaded exam comes to an end. Relieved, Prakriti steps out of the exam hall, her mind buzzing with a mix of exhaustion and anticipation. Just as she starts to make her way through the bustling crowd, she spots her best friend, Priya.

"Hey, kriti! How did the exam go?" Priya asks, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. They exchange a few words about the exam, their nerves slowly dissipating.

But before Prakriti can fully catch her breath, Priya grabs her arm and pulls her towards a nearby open field. Confused but intrigued, Prakriti follows her friend's lead.

As they reach the field, Prakriti's eyes scan the surroundings, taking in the sight of students engrossed in a game of kho kho. Amidst the chaos, her gaze locks with a pair of captivating light brown eyes. It's Prashant, a guy she's never seen before.

Time seems to stand still as Prakriti and Prashant share a momentary connection. There's an unspoken understanding between them, a magnetic pull that neither can ignore.

But just as quickly as the moment arrived, it slips away. Priya tugs at Prakriti's arm, breaking their eye contact and pulling her back into reality. Prakriti's heart races, her mind filled with questions and curiosity.

What will happen when their paths cross again? Will Prakriti have the chance to unravel the mystery behind those captivating eyes? Only time will tell

Hey reader's
In next chapter we will see Prashant's pov
I hope u like this chapter 😁
Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes English is not my first language
Do vote and comment it means a lot
Byeeeee <3