A Month of Transformation.

It had been a month since that fateful meeting between Prakriti and Prashant, and their lives had taken unexpected turns. The bond between them grew stronger, blossoming into a deep friendship. But little did they know, something more was brewing beneath the surface.

As Prakriti spent more time with Prashant, her heart started to feel differently. She couldn't deny the fluttering feelings that began to take hold. And as fate would have it, Dev and Priya found themselves in a similar situation. Love was in the air, yet unspoken.

During this eventful month, Priya's parents returned to Mumbai but had to leave for a year-long business trip to Bangalore. Priya expressed her desire to live in a hostel, but Prakriti and her parents insisted that she stay with them. It was a heartwarming display of friendship and support.

One memorable night, the four friends gathered for a sleepover at Priya's house. Laughter echoed through the rooms as they shared stories, played games, and created memories that would last a lifetime. It was a night of pure joy and connection.

And now, Prakriti found herself standing before her baba, Swapnil Kulkarni, seeking permission for a college trip. Swapnil Kulkarni was known for his sweetness, but his strict side often surfaced. Prakriti's heart raced as she awaited his response, hoping for his approval.

Will Swapnil Kulkarni grant Prakriti the permission she seeks? Only time will tell as their journey continues, weaving a tapestry of love, friendship, and the complexities of life.

Hey readers! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, giving you a glimpse into the whirlwind of emotions and connections between Prakriti, Prashant, Dev, and Priya over the past month

Hey readers! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, giving you a glimpse into the whirlwind of emotions and connections between Prakriti, Prashant, Dev, and Priya over the past month. I'm thrilled to hear that you're excited for the next chapter, and I promise to work hard to get it uploaded soon!

Remember, your votes and comments mean the world to me as an author. They motivate me to keep writing and sharing these stories with you. So, don't forget to show your support by leaving a vote and a comment. I appreciate every single one of them!

Stay tuned for more exciting chapters to come. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and until next time, take care and bye for now! 📚💫👋