17. Put your head on my shoulder

(Ivy- Taylor Swift)

(Ivy- Taylor Swift)

Oh I can't stop you putting roots in my dreamland
My house of stone and your ivy grows
And now I'm covered in you...

I smile at the feeling of soft winds brushing my hairs, sitting at the window seat of the bus. As usual, I was listening to music, with one earpiece in my ear and one in Taehyung's, who was sitting beside me. He was chatting with his mom and dad in their family group, and I couldn't help but notice how much he adored them. There was a soft smile on his face, followed by frequent chuckles the whole time he talked to them. This made me miss my parents as well.

I always had a decent relationship with my parents. Although they couldn't be around me the whole time I grew up, because of business, but still they gave me all of the love and time they could. And I absolutely respected both of them for that.
One more thing that made them special was how much love and trust they both shared and how they stood by each other through all thick and thins, making me believe in true love and want to have that kind of relationship with someone.

Someone whose one touch can cause a fire in my soul
Whose one look can drown me into ocean of emotions that I never ever experienced
Whose voice can make me at peace but cause a chaos in my heart at the same time
Who would just become the center of my universe, my best friend
For whom I can sacrifice anything in this world

I never believed in love at first sight or falling in love directly... All I believed was gradually walking into love. You can never understand if a person is right for you or deserves your love, until you get to know them.

My mom always said that if that person is really the one for you, then, at some point of time that you take to know them, there will be a moment that will speak for itself. It will be a moment when nothing else other than that person would be the center of your eyes, when your heartbeat will be the only sound you could hear in the blurred surroundings, when one touch of that person would make you feel something that can be heard even in the silence, felt forever, and seen even with the lights out... That's when you will realize that you are falling for them.

A ring in my ears interrupts my thoughts. I shift my gaze to see someone was calling on Taehyung's phone, to which the earphones were connected. Without thinking that, if the ear piece remains connected in my ears, I could hear his conversation, he picks up the call.

"Taehyung-ah how is the trip going dear?" I hear another male's voice over the phone. Dear? Who is he? I furrow my eyebrows and pout, for some reason... but to respect Taehyung's privacy, I pull of the ear piece and try to put it back in Taehyung's ear.

"It's going great hyung! Today we are going shopping... yes Jimin is also really excited for that" Taehyung says and giggles, but stops when feels my presence near him. I had to bend forward to put the earpiece in his ear, and when he turns his face to me, my nose bumps into his, due to how close our faces were.

His hazel bambi eyes look into mine, making my heart beat go fast and as I touch his ears, I feel them turn warm just like how my cheeks did.
He blinks his wide eyes rapidly and clears his throat, making me realize the situation and I sit back into my seat, taking a deep breathe.

What is happening all of a sudden? First Taehyung came into my dream last night and then this?

"Y-yes hyung... The network got disconnected I guess... okay I will call you later... bye" I hear him say. He cuts the call and then a earpiece is held once again in front of my eyes. I look at him smiling softly at me through the hairs covering his face due to the wind. I mirror his expression and take the earphone, putting it back in my ear.

(Electric touch- Taylor Swift)

All I know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life
Got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life
And I want you now, wanna need you forever
In the heat of your electric touch

I smile looking at the gorgeous view outside the window and remembering how Taehyung and I first bonded over this song that day. I knew, I had to give him some time to be comfortable around me and I am glad I did. He, unexpectedly, became an important person in my life... at least that's what I can decipher from the dream last night. And today when I look at him everytime, something feels different. I don't know what it is but it makes my heart at peace, like a light headed feeling... something so ecstatic that I want to keep looking at him and feel the same way.

I was thinking just one time (just one time)
Maybe the stars align (just one time)
And maybe I call you mine

As I look at him again, I see he was trying so hard to stay awake making me bite back a laugh. He really was the one to sleep the most while travelling. After a minute or so, with him lulling his head back and forth, he finally gives in and his head starts to fall forward. My reflexes work at the right time and I put my palm on his forehead, preventing him to hit his head on the seat ahead.

He still was unaffected and fast asleep, with his lips forming an adorable pout and cheeks squished. I shake my head and removing the earphones from his ears, I slowly pull his head to rest on my shoulder. He sleeps peacefully and comfortably, as if he was meant to be here.

I look at him and the feeling occurs once again within me. Taking a deep breathe, I now put my attention to the view outside, but the light headed feeling still remains making me fall asleep as well. With Taehyung beside me.

---------------------------

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜