Part 2

"You're back late, how did it go?"

Shadow just entered his friends house and dumped all the stuff he had to pick up on the couch. His friend raised an eyebrow as he looked at the stuff.

"Well I got a job," Shadow said excited and took the suitcase from under the camp bed which stood in the corner of the living room.

"Nice! Congratulations," His friend raised his eyebrows as he saw Shadow getting his personal possessions and dumping them in the case, "You're leaving already?"

"Well yeah kinda, I've to be there at 6 and I apparently will have my own suite over there, so I will get out of your quills."

"Your own suite? That must be an interesting client," He said surprised and flopped on the couch to sniff through Shadow's stuff.

"Well he's kind of a big deal," Shadow said who suppressed a smile, which made the other raise his eyebrows even further.

"Who is it?"

"Maybe you've heard of him," Shadow spoke teasingly and folded his clothes as he added them to his case.

"Who?" His friend asked eager as it took Shadow way too long to answer him.

"Do you know Starlight Silver?"

His jaw dropped, "No way, you're joking right?" Shadow made a doubtful gesture, "OH my God! No freaking way! Damn, can you get me tickets?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I will ask."

"You really aren't joking about this right?" Shadow shook his head, "How the hell did you accomplish that? And why would they give someone like him, to a nobody like you?"

Shadow gave him an annoyed look. "Well apparently the were short on people, plus his personal bodyguard just resigned," He said and started to wonder if he should tell him about what Silver's ex-bodyguard had yelled. "But I will definitely buy you tickets, I sure am indebted to you."

"And I will always remind you to that."

Shadow quickly took his pillow and threw it hard against his friend who fell off from the armrest. "If there is something I can count on, it's on you reminding me I'm indebted to you."

"That's what friends are for, right?" He chuckled with an muffled voice and sat back down on the couch. "But I've to say, I'm gonna mis you man."

"Thanks Sonic," Shadow said and went back to packing his stuff as Sonic looked through the stuff Shadow had brought.

"Uh! Is that a gun?"

Shadow quickly snatched the gun out of his hand.

"Don't worry, it's not even loaded," Sonic said annoyed.

Shadow rolled his eyes and gave it back to him, "Just be careful."

"Of course, you know me right," Sonic replied with a shrug as he did, he accidentally dropped the gun, "Whoops."

Shadow sighed, "That's enough," He said and put the gun back in the case.

"You still promised to bring me to take me to the shooting range," Sonic reminded him.

"Over my dead body."

"Yeah probably," Sonic Chuckled.

It didn't take long till Shadow had gathered all his stuff and was ready to leave. He fastened his suitcase at the back of his motorcycle.

"I'm sorry I've to leave so sudden," Shadow apologised.

"Nah that's okay, now I can just fart were ever I like," Sonic said with a grin.