Part 4

After breakfast Silver went to his room to chill before his coach would arrive. Shadow took a quick moment to take a shower after their run, to get into his suit afterwords as was required. He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his tie, he never was much into formal wear but he had to say, that he didn't mind how it suited him. That morning he felt rather proud of himself, to have a talk with Silver that way and to set a first step in getting to know each other better.

He had a walk around the area as was required, to check the surroundings and making sure nothing was wrong. He felt still rather surprised to walk around this area, to get a job like this after such a long time. And maybe this all wouldn't be so bad after all, now that he and Silver were actually talking.

He was reading the newspaper when he suddenly perked up by hearing the doorbell. He had a quick look at his watch, to see on the screen the visuals of the intercom at the gate. A tough looking man saluted to the camera at the gate, for Shadow to press the button to open it.

Shadow stood waiting at the entrance to see a big pick up truck driving his direction and got parked at the front of the mansion.

"What's up Dave!" The coach shouted as he got out of his car and took his bag out of the trunk.

Shadow frowned slightly as he watched this guy. He turned around and went his direction, who started to frown as well. He lowered his sun glasses and looked Shadow up and down.

"You're not Dave."

Shadow cleared his throat, "I'm Shadow."

"Where's Dave?"

"Uhm, well if Dave was the bodyguard," Shadow said as he wondered, "Than he did quit yesterday."

The coach made an understanding gesture, "Well at least he could keep up for four weeks."

Shadow raised his eyebrows surprised, "Wait, the last one only stayed for four weeks?"

The big guy let out a chuckle, "Don't be so surprised," He said and hit Shadow hard on the shoulder, "It's not like you will keep up longer for sure," He said with a meaningful expression.

"What do you mean by that?" Shadow asked a bit daring.

"You met the kid right?" The coach said with a grin. "He is a terror for sure," He whispered.

Shadow frowned at his remark, "Than what are you still doing here?"

"Well you know, it pays well and besides I'm only here for 6 hours a week. You have him all the time, I would definitely not be in any state to handle that," He said with a grin and went inside of the mansion.

"It's not that bad," Shadow said stubborn, he somehow didn't want to give into this guy. He seemed full of himself and looking down upon everyone else, especially Shadow himself.

"Don't fool yourself," He said while placing his sunglasses on his head and went through the hall to go to the gym.

"I will go get him," Shadow said through gritted teeth. He went up the stairs to get to Silver's room. He knocked as the door was closed. Silver didn't answer which made Shadow frown, but opened the door anyways, "Silver, your coach is-"

"Jeez! Never learned to knock!" Silver shouted.

Shadow quickly shut the door, he looked shocked at what he had seen for just a split second. "I'm sorry," He said through the door. It stayed quiet for a while, so Shadow cleared his throat, "I just wanted to say your coach has arrived."

After a few minutes the door of Silver bedroom opened. Silver looked angry, "Don't you ever enter my room like that," He snapped at him while poking his chest.