Part 3

That evening Shadow let the teenage star be. Even though it was his job that Silver would go to bed in time, he thought it might be a better idea to leave it for now. Because the first meet up didn't go so well, he thought it might be better to meet again tomorrow.

Shadow had done a few walks around the house as was described in his job description, to be sure nobody else was near the house. It was already dark outside, he couldn't wait to have a walk around in daylight, to see how this garden actually looks like and to see the animals Starlight Silver owned.

He also made an appointment for the next day, so somebody could have a look at the broken window and fix it.

As a peace offering, Shadow fixed the placement of the pedestals in the hallway and collected the pieces of an antique vase Silver apparently broke.

Before he went to sleep he had a smoke on the balcony and he spend some hours reading through the contract. He sighed in relieve as there was written that there was a trial period for three months. It would be something to count down to. But he decided he would give this job a fair shot, as it paid so well. Besides this was the first meet up and who knows, maybe this boy was still pissed about something with the other bodyguard. 'Maybe he just had difficulties to trust someone and maybe tomorrow will be better already,' Shadow thought by himself before shutting off the light on the night stand.

______

Not too many hours later Shadow woke up by the sound of his alarm clock. He grunted frustrated and squinted his eyes as he looked at the screen of his phone. It was just 5.30 in the morning. He put his phone back and turned around as he snuggles under the covers. He inhaled the sense of the fresh covers.

'Fresh covers?' He thought to himself. Suddenly his eyes widened, "Shit." He grunted and quickly sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes. He was still rather tired, but he had to be ready in time for the morning jogging session with the young star.

He flicked on the lights and sat at the side of the bed while stretching, "Hopefully today will be better," He spoke to himself he removed the covers and stood up to get dressed. He had a look at the clothes he went to pick up the day before to find a black and grey sports outfit to wear. At 5.45 he pressed the button he was supposed to press at this time to let the star know he only had 15 minutes to get ready.

Shadow splashed some water in his face to look more awake, he took his needed gear to protect the star if necessary and soon left his room. He looked at his watch to see it was 6am already. He stood at the bedroom door of the star and listened curiously, wondering if he was getting ready. But he didn't hear any noise at all. He carefully knocked the door but no sound was heard. He knocked louder.

"WHAT!" A voice snapped on the other side of the door.

Shadow cleared his throat, "Good morning sir, it's time for your jogging session," He spoke through the door.

"I'm not going, fuck off!"

Shadow let out a deep sigh as this already wasn't a good start of the day.

"But your schedule says it's time for-"

"I don't care what my fucking schedule says!"

Shadow pinched his nose bridge frustrated, as he knew he was supposed to do what was in Silver's schedule, he only didn't feel much for fighting for it. But well, it was a well paid job.

He knocked again, "Silver, you really need to get up and start your day," He spoke more stern.

Silver didn't responded, which left Shadow no choice. He opened the door to the stars bedroom. "You need to get out now."