Part 5

While Silver was practicing the choreography with his teacher and the dancers, Shadow had another round around the land and took a drag from his cigarette. He knew it wasn't healthy to smoke, but it was an old habit which returned after his wife kicked him out, even though he stopped smoking when she got pregnant.

He let out a sigh as the smoke escaped his lungs. He had a slight frown on his face as he reflected on his first day at the job. "Of course Silver was mad at me, because I walked in on him, that's probably why he got so snappy because of the tea," He said to himself and pressed out his cigarette.

Determined to make it all up again he went to his own room to work on the pieces he collected of the vase Silver had broken the day before.

After a while it was about time for the choreographer to leave so Shadow made his way to the ball room where they were practising. He sat down on one of the wooden benches at the sides of the room. He sat away from the few girls who were resting for a moment as this wasn't their dance to perform.

Shadow could see a few of them biting their lips as they looked at Silver's movements, "Damn she's so lucky," He could here one of them whisper.

Shadow looked back at Silver who was dancing closely with one of the girls. Pressing her close to his body and grinning down on her.

"1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3," The choreographer walked around them, as she inspected their movements. "1, 2, 3, Tap, tap, and twist," She instructed towards the closing.

The girls on the bench started to applaud enthusiastically.

Silver looked down at the girl he was holding, he panted but grinned at her and helped her to stand up straight again, still holding her hand. He leaned towards her and whispered something in her ear.

She started to blush and giggle, "Oh stop it you," She said playful.

"Believe me, I mean it," Shadow could hear him say, "You are," He added and kissed her hand. The girl's face turned so red that you might have think she would explode.

Shadow couldn't help but smile and rolling his eyes, as it was obvious Silver was a real charmer towards his fans. He probably knew the right things to say, to make them all go weak for him. It was kind of amusing to look at for Shadow, as it made him think back at himself before meeting his future wife.

The choreographer clapped her hands which made everyone go quiet. "That was an okay session."

"Excuse me? 'Okay session', what do you mean by that?" He said offended.

"Well Silver, I've told you before," She said superciliously, "You're still a minor, the way you hold your dance partner is  far to sexual."

Silver let out a deep sigh and rolled his eyes as he turned his back towards her, "Well I don't hear them complaining about it," He said and took his kimono and pulled it on. He winked at a few of the girls who were watching from the side line. He turned around to his teacher again, "Besides, you know as well as I do, that sex sells," He said with a grin. "Gives the fans something to dream about."

Shadow raised his eyebrows surprised at their discussion.

The choreographer cleared her throat. "We agreed that we would wait till you turned eighteen," She said.

"Who is we?"

"Your father and I."

Silver let out a chuckle, "Yeah right. Like my father would say 'No' to money. He doesn't care how we get it."

The choreographer crossed her arms, "But I do. You're still too young and so are these girls," She said and pointed to the back up dancers.

Silver raised his eyebrows towards the girls who looked frustrated by what their teachers just told him. He shrugged his shoulders, "Well okay, if that's how you want it."