ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43

That night, freen leaving everyone behind, going out alone with her still un-well confition. Rebecca can't even sitting peacefully, as she fidgeting her fingers, waiting for freen for already 2 hours.

"Rebecca, dont worry, she's gonna be all fine." Nam said, slowly taking rebecca's hand that keep fidgetting and nearly to make herself bleeding. Rebecca look at her and sighing out loud, her face was a little pale and eyes shaky, as if she was feeling something so heavy in her heart. Something surely gonna happened.

"I-i didn't feel good, p'nam. Im worried. Freen still not that well! And yet, she's already out."

"You know when its freen, rebecca. What she want, she will get it." Nam sighing and still rubbing rebecca's cold hands. And yes, at this moment, all of them were gathering at the living room, with heng and billy also seem can't sit still. They're so worried too.

At the other side, the wind was blowing harshly, The night was a goosebumps-inducing spectacle, with a crisp chill in the air that made your skin tingle. The moon, a pale witness, cast an otherworldly glow, highlighting every leaf that rustled with an unsettling whisper. A distant owl hooted, adding to the eerie symphony of the night, while the rustling of unseen creatures in the darkness heightened the suspense. It was a night where the mere thought of unseen eyes watching sent shivers down your spine, leaving you with an unforgettable sense of unease.

Freen sipping her hot coffee, sitting on the bench that placed under a dim light beside a dark pathway. She threw the paper cup harshly on the ground, with a deep annoyed groaned when she already waiting for a person for already two hours but that person still didn't show her face!

Freen rub her own shaky body underneath the thick hoodie that rebecca ask her to wear just now as her eyes staring to the dark-pathway that no figures could be seen at all. Of course, its already 2 AM.

"Hey, freen." A voices suddenly heard againts her ears makes freen turn to the side and could see a woman was wearing a short skirt with a fluffy sweater was smiling widely, and somehow tracing her finger against freen's shoulder.

This woman is not cool or what? Wearing a skirt? Tch.

Freen scoffed and somehow slightly yank Lily's hand away before she stood up and look at her with her both hands tucked nicely in her jean's pocket. Lily slightly gasped and raise her eyebrows when freen did push her away. Before this, freen is always stares and look at her as if she will rip her shirts and fuck her there and here. But not now.

Yeah, Lily. Lily is a private professional investigator that somehow also involve in both side. Crimes side and police side. She knows everythings. She's a sexy, hot and beautiful woman that man out there likes to stares. She's a good dancer. A club's top one dancer, and also have a greats skilled in attracting man. We can say that she's flirty? And yes, before this freen use her as a 'slut' that she pay only to have a wild night : dancing, seducing, and touching at the club. But that was just that. Nothing on the bed though. For now.

"Don't trying to touch me, lily. I warned you." Freen's voices sounds strong and stern with her deep eyes glares as if she was protecting herself, afraid that a certain someone will get mad of her.