𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8️⃣

𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓭?

The sunny day unfolded with a brilliant display of warmth, as the sun painted the sky in a vivid canvas of blue. Rays of golden light cascaded down, casting a gentle glow on the landscape. Nature stirred with life, and shadows played delicately on the sunlit ground. The air, kissed by the sun's embrace, carried a subtle warmth, inviting a sense of ease and serenity. It was a day where the world basked in the sun's radiant generosity, and every moment seemed to shimmer with the promise of possibilities under the clear, azure sky.

 It was a day where the world basked in the sun's radiant generosity, and every moment seemed to shimmer with the promise of possibilities under the clear, azure sky

Freen walking again with a sunglasses rest on the bridge of her nose, both hands inside the pockets of her pants, and mouth heaving a deep sigh. Sigh of boredom and sigh of loneliness. Years by years and days by days, she started to feel alone, yeah, not working at the company and so on. Here she is, just walking ALONE, and looking around of how the couples seem laughing happily, some with their kids and some only the two partners themselves, huh!

Its annoyed her.

After parking her car beside the road, right now here she is still walking with her eyes wandering around. But, something attracting her eyes, making she quickly take off her sunglasses.

There. A street ice cream vendor. Her favourite ice cream. Her heart was wanting this so much, but its already a long time for her not eating this ice cream. Yeah, her last memories of eating this ice cream is when she's still with her parents. After that, she's no longer try it again. Because ... of some reason.

Everytime she want to try it, she could feel the missing towards her parents striking more. That's why, she never try it again.

But today, she miss it. She miss the joy she felt everytime she ate the ice cream with her parents. Yeah, this ice cream could hurt her, but its also could release her missing towards her parents.

With that, freen slowly walking towards the ice cream vendor, as she looking onto the flavours with her sparkling eyes.

"Yes, sir. What flavour do you want?"

"Uhm.....I want......."