𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣6️⃣

𝓘𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓮?

Driving with a car full of laughter emanating from the kids in the backseat, Freen couldn't help but smile. The ambient sounds of children's laughter painted the journey with a vibrant energy, creating a harmonious soundtrack to the camaraderie that filled the car. She willingly borrow Heng's car, only to have a 4 seater car for this moments. Its freen. For this two little kids, plus rebecca, she could do anything.

In a companionable silence, Freen and Rebecca shared a moment of quiet understanding with a little glance towards each other. The kids was the one that conquering the situation, laughing, talking, and asking questions. Gosh, they're so hyperactive.

"Where are we going, daddy?!!" Freca suddenly ask, makes freen humming and raise her eyebrows.

"Uhm... did freca and ryker want to see daddy's mall? You can bought anything you want there. Want?" Freen ask, makes ryker and freca's eyes sparkling and nod their head rapidly.

"Want!!!!" They shout in unison.

"Freca want to buy bunnies!"

"Ryker... uhm..... Spiderman! and new footbal shirts!"

When rebecca hearing that, she glance to freen and wearing her mad face which make freen raise her eyebrows more.

"You should've not spoiling the kids too much, freen." Rebecca said makes freen smiling and shook her head.

"mhm? Its nothing, rebecca. Just let them be. Its not that i could spending time with them always. Their real daddy might scold me." Freen said with a bitter chuckled makes rebecca look at her in pity. Freen still didn't know the truth. Huh! How can she be that clueless?

"Hm? But mommy said daddy is freca's and ryker's real daddy! Uncle saint said the same too!" ryker said while furrowed his eyebrows in weird and rebecca just look at him in flustered and shook her head. That's words makes freen furrowing her eyebrows too, and somehow having a deep thoughts.

"Ryker! have a good manners! You want to go to the mall or not?"

"I want, mommy." Ryker said with a little pout makes rebecca sternly look at her.

"Then stay behave in daddy's car. Alright?"

"Okay, mommy. Im sorry." Ryker sitting perfectly again and look out through the windows while rebecca look to the front again and keep glancing to freen. Gosh, ryker and freca really knows everything. The older can't talk in front of them, or not... they will remember and could say out loud all this things even though its something that they're clueless.