𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 2 - 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

A chaotic scene unfolded in front of the company as a swarm of reporters descended, their presence turning the entrance into a frenzy of energy. Cameras clicked incessantly, capturing the urgency of the moment, while microphones were thrust forward like probing instruments seeking information. Journalists, armed with questions, vied for attention, creating a cacophony of voices that echoed off the building's facade. The air buzzed with anticipation as the chaos of reporters painted a vivid tableau of the media's voracious appetite for breaking news and exclusive stories.

"Sir! Sir! Explain why you're the one that being the CEO right now sir!"

"Sir! Where is the real owner sir! Where is freen sarocha chankimha sir!"

The man found himself engulfed in a whirlwind of activity, with the relentless flash of cameras adding a frenetic pulse to the chaos. Every step he took seemed choreographed by the paparazzi's pursuit, their cameras flickering like strobe lights, freezing moments in a chaotic dance. Amidst the constant clicking and probing questions, he navigated the bustling streets, his expression a delicate balance of composure and weariness. The camera flashes, like an unyielding tide, flooded his surroundings, capturing not just the man but the intensity of a life lived under the unforgiving scrutiny of the public eye.

"Sir!!!"

"Im sorry, Please let Mr.Billy alone." A group of bodyguards protected billy, make a circle around him and push the reporters, the photographers, and the journalists roughly.

"We wont move until he make a explaination! We need explaination!"

"Yes!!!! We need it!!!"

Billy who heard this, his feet immediately stopped as he stares to them with his cold eyes, and face as tense as ever. They keep shouting, throwing questions, pushing each other and demanding answer from him so much which makes billy a little annoyed of this. Fuck.

"Im, billy patchanon. I will handling every company and also becoming Chankimha group owner, CEO and President for now!" Billy suddenly said, his voices was rough and hoarse with his jaw clench in annoyed. When he said that, everyone stop shouting and screaming, as if this is what they want to hear : billy talking and explaining to them.

"Freen sarocha chankimha is already gone and dead and all of the property and assets already placed under my name. So please fucking respect it." Billy said sternly as the journalist seem to take the note and then start to asking questions.

"What happened to Freen sarocha? When did she's dead? Why everyone seem didn't know about the news?"

"Why did your name was placed to own the assets and property? You're not in chankimha's family right?"

"What is your next plan? Did you already have someone special?"

The questions keem bombarding as Billy scoffed and tilt his head a little which mean he gave a signs to the guards to start pushing them again. There, billy walk to the car with the guards protected her and he drove away makes a swarm of reporters shouts.

"Sir!!! Sir!!"

"Gosh, he's so arrogant."

The reported seem to fixed his shirt again and look to the camera with an awkward smile.

"Okay, that's all what we got from the owner of chankimha group, lets move to the next news."

Titttt....

"You're still looking onto that news hm?" A man's soft voices hearing onto a woman's ears and the television that she watching just now also turned off because of the man's actions that turning it off with a remote.

"Its already 5 years, rebecca."

"And? Those five years yet she's still fresh in my heart and mind, saint."

"Mommy!!!!!! Mommy!!" A pair of little kids: One little boy and one little girl suddenly running to her, climbing onto the couch and then they jumping happily on the couch. With that, rebecca's lips curled to a thin smile and her eyes was teary staring to them before she averted her eyes to saint.

"Look. I even have her kids with me.They are the proof of my love."