Chapter Two

"The thing is Miss Grey... " Crane looked over his clipboard at me,  with his piercing blue eyes, "Miss Grey I know you have many underlined mental illnesses,  but nobody seems to understand what these illnesses are... "

His eyes scanned over the clipboard several more times,  before putting it down to face me again. "I want to know,  how your brain works... " he slowly moved towards me,  kneeling next to me on the floor,  "Alexandra,  what caused you to kill at least five men... Let alone the ones we don't know about? "  his lips curved into a thin smile, "Did you kill them out of anger... Love... Or just pure evil? "

The thing is I couldn't remember,  everything in my brain was being slowly squeezed into a simplified version of the original memory. It was only a blur... I knew I had done it,  yet I didn't know why. Maybe it was pure evil,  but u felt like it was more than just for no reason.  I must have done it for some reason.  Must have...

"I don't know why I killed them... I can't remember-" Mumering under my breath,  I couldn't face Crane.  His eyes put me under so much pressure,  I'm sure he couldn't help the fact his eyes were so icy and cold.

"Come on Alexandra," he sighed heavily,  before taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes with his thumbs, "Stop lying to me... "

"I'm not lying, " my voice grew louder... Starting to tremble from anger.

"Don't, " Crane snapped, "You don't want me to call the guards back in here... Do you, Alexandra? " Slowly he placed his glasses back on.

"I'm not lying,  honest to god I can't remember-" Sharp breaths escaped my lips, and my blood boiled from the piercing gaze of Dr Crane.

"You're  very calm for a known psychopath Miss Grey, "

"I'm not a psychopath, " I muttered under my breath.

"Then why did you Kill those men, Alexandra,  why did your mental tests show that you are not right in the head?" His voice grew harsher with every word he spoke, "Coincidence?  I don't think so!  Face it - don't deny the common truth that you're mad! "

My calmness bubble burst,  nothing was going to stop me... How could one man in front of me make me want to rip the skin off his face?  Claw his eyes out.
"I may be mad!  Crazy!  Bonkers!  Whatever you want to call it! " My voice cracked slowly into a screech as I pointed a finger,  trembling to claw his face off,  "But I am not a psychopath! "

Crane calmly pushed my finger out of his face, "I wouldn't do that if I were you... One call and the guards will be rushing in here,  they will pin you down.  The drug you till you are nothing less than a vegetable! "

My fists clenched into balls,  my nails digging into my fists. 
"I thought your psychiatrist was here to help? " I muttered,  still trying to calm down from my short anger outburst.

"oh no,  no,  no,  no, " Crane cruelly chuckled, "we're here to keep an eye on you,  study your brain,  so we can prevent more people like you from committing crimes! "
"People like me? " hysterical laughter escaped my lips,  "People- people like me...? "
"what's so funny?" Hissed Crane,  "Huh? "

Slowly,  my laughter died down, "Anyone,  anyone slightly like me... " A short laugh escaped my lips once again, "Anyone like me is already in this hell hole! "

A smile began to spread across cranes face,  he rubbed his hands together, and his icy blue eyes grew darker,  till I could almost see my reflection in his eyes.  "oh Alexandra- Alexandra, " quietly he hummed to himself, "You have not a clue do you? "

Confused,  I shook my head. 

"You don't have a clue, so guilty... Yet so innocent, " once again he let out a small chuckle, "I want to know everything about that psychopathic brain of yours,  you have not a clue... What's in store for you, "

My brain flew into overload,  I wasn't psychopathic,  I wasn't his test bunny,  but right now I was boiling to the brim with anger. Launching at him,  I headed straight for his face.  Before I could scratch his face off he grabbed both of my wrists.  "oh Alexandra - Sandie, " Crane sighed, "You shouldn't have done that-"

All my strength was being put into hurting him... Badly.  But he was twice my size and strength.  Twitching,  I was trying so hard to hurt him.  In any way possible.

"GUARDS!" Crane yelled at the top of his voice,  not letting go of my wrists.  I don't know why,  but I carried on trying to take his eye out or something.  Still pushing my nails deep into his hand,  praying to god he would let go so I could scratch,  scrape,  claw and do anything I possibly had to.  At the same time, my legs were kicking around,  trying to land at least one kick.  Any source of pain escaping his lips would be pleasurable.

Sprinting in,  the guards slammed the heavy metal door open,  rushing over to the damsel in distress,  which was not me but Dr crane. 

Flashing red lights filled my cell.  More doctors rushed in,  gosh what a party. Several more guards arrived,  pinning me to the floor once again.  Hardly any other emotions apart from rage filled my body.  Drowning in rage.  Screaming,  kicking,  throwing the odd punches,  spitting.   I would not stop till I saw at least one drop of blood.

Till it all stopped.

Looking over,  an assistant doctor had pushed a long needle into my arm.  Pushing the clear liquid into my veins.  A cold sweat took over my body,  all I Could do was laugh.  My legs were the first to go,  then my arms.  Venom spreading through my body. Making everything numb, and paralyzed.

Before I lost control of my neck,  I rested it to one side on the cold,  hard floor.  All I could see was Dr crane,  standing in the corner of my cell with a smug grin on his face.  If I could talk I would say "Fuck you" (but probably a bit more violent) but I couldn't.  I had lost every part of my body apart from my eyes. 

Until I could feel myself losing them.  A black blur began to close in from the sides of my eyes,  till I was a vegetable and had lost every last bit of sanity I had.  (if any)