chapter 1: Am i dreaming?

"Harry get out of the house  your last months rent is due,are you gonna pay or should i use other ways." Morvin said.

Harry a teenage boy around 19 year old wearing casual clothes, having brown long hairs with green eyes but somewhere lacking in physical aspect came out of the room and said.
"oh first thing, its not house,its a room, no sorry, a small room. Don't worry when i will get my salary, the very first thing that i will do is pay my rent. ok ! now you can go."

Morvin scoffed and asked, "how much do you get from your job" before harry could answer he continued "100$ or 200$ how are you going to pay me whole rent with that much of your salary". Harry was silent because he knows whatever morvin is saying is right but he has money that his mom sent, its a little, but enough for the rent and from tomorrow he is joining 'Princeton University',so he will be shifting in dormitory.

"I will pay you tomorrow, you don't have to think how am i going to pay, so you can leave now"  harry said.
He was annoyed since it became a regular thing.
"You better do it, if i come back and don't get my rent than i  am gonna break your limbs" morvin threaten and returned.

"I have to pay for living in this trash they should pay me,not the other way around. I got good marks in my high school and got admission in one of the best universities. But to live here in this city is too much pain to my pocket."

Harry rented a small room when he came for further studies but in this tier 1 city the cost of living is incomparable to the living in his village.

'I got a job at library so i could earn while studying. Since it will be enough, once University session starts. i won't have to pay for leaving or eating,it will be included in my scholarship.'he was thinking while moving towards his bed.

his gaze was on a black square box. He remembers event happened in past 2 months. one day he was coming back late night  from the job and saw a flash of light coming from sky so he got curious and ran towards the place where that light descended and when he got there he saw a black square shaped box in a deep hole which maybe is there because of the consequences of hitting that box to the sand.

He was not sure that is it really the thing which caused that phenomenon but out of curiosity he took that box and came to the room and then he first tried to simply open it but it was waste of time and then he used every way to open it or see some reaction but it didn't even got a scar even after smashing it with a heavy stone.

First he thought it was some sort of rare mineral but when it didn't show any reaction then he tried to sell it. because he heard that things from space could be sold at a very high prize, but they kicked him out of the shop saying that it's not even worth 1 cent.

now he is  getting frustrated Why this god damm thing not opening he said, while punching to this pitch black box which is lying on study table but he got hurt by sharp scissors  and a drop of blood dripped on the box but before he could even notice, that box started disintegrating and particles gone slip through his body.

[ An alien dna found. Host has been selected.
syncronizing to the current time of human civilization 1.2.3.4....99.100% ]

Harry: ...?

Then his whole body gone numb and he lost his consciousness.
Harry opened his eyes, while thinking of a dream, where he was getting stabbed by various needles.

The thing that he was seeing in front of him was a message it was hovering in the air.

["Hi, my name is krish,I can help you regarding this 'system'".]

Harry rubbed his eyes, as if trying to wipe these lines, but he can see these lines even after closing his eyes.

"Krish, that's your name can you tell me what is going on"he decided to ask directly,since he is not fully aware of what is happening. Is he still in dream.

[Krish :Umm.. this is something like a game, in which,this thing will help you become strong if you complete given tasks.]

"Becoming strong sounds good but I am not getting what this is all about." He asked.

After some explain he got hold of it.
This is some sort of advance technology, it is based on equivalent exchange or barter system.
       He will get quests from this so called 'system' and in exchange he will get some sort of rewards.
       Krish is an inbuilt Ai, atleast according to what it told him. Because it is too realistic to be an Ai.
       When he accumulated everything he asked to Krish,"what type of quest will I get".

["This system knows many thing that you don't, but it has its limitations.but Once you learns about something, system will also update itself.
       For now you are oblivious to many things happening around you"]

Harry tilted his head in confusion. Then a sound echoed in his mind 'ting'.

[Quest: Find deep hidden secrets In the human society]