Chapter 17: soul judgement sword.

Harry came forward and decided to use his full strength because he don't have any special technique. Qi cultivation with pure body cultivation and soul cultivation at the same time which is almost impossible for others because they mostly cultivate their pure body just to increase their Qi cultivation.

they can't use the raw power of their pure body cultivation at its full. but there are always exceptions.
That's why most of the people suffer grave injuries when they try to push through before they feel prepared.

Currently harry has almost double power then a he should have. He can't think of the day when he will match his soul cultivation with other two.

Harry controlled his strength a little and punched the wall simply. Numbers started going up
1000
1100
1200
1300...1369.
Numbers came to halt.

Liam tyler and Meru have expected such results so they were not surprised.
Liam felt happy and sad at the same time because his friend surpassed him being at low level.

Blake and others'eyes were about to pop out.
"IT seems like he matched your expectations". The lady said to Aiden when she saw him smiling.

"He surpassed".  The instructor said with a dubious smile.

'soul body, it seems like we found another talent'. Aiden thought to himself while nodding in satisfaction.

"We will move to the next part.". One other instructor announced.

"I think my decision to control my power to control my power was good" harry is happy with the results because according to him he did enough to impress. But who can tell him, he already perked Aiden's interest.

"For the next round you will have to fight one of us one on one". Instructor announced.

"So what if you are powerful you have to show your combat abilities". Blake said passing by Harry's group.

The fight started one on one but none of the candidates were able to touch any of the instructors.

When blake got into fighting his fight was more flashy and although he was also unable to lend an attack on the instructor but he showed great fighting abilities.

Tyler was going towards one of the instructors.
He is quite nervous to fight. His hands were shaking when he hold draggers.
He took a deep breath and calmed down himself.
'tyler you can do it' assumed himself.

And made his first move and swung his right hand at the instructor while the opponent dodged the attack taking a step back but then Tyler's kick followed and about to hit the opponent's face when he ducked the kick and gave a powerful punch to tyler on his stomach area.

Tyler felt immense pain in his stomach but he successfully retrieved back while holding his stomach.
"Focus tyler, focus" tyler shook his head and yelled.

But then another punch came to his face but then a white line could be seen on that person's wrist.
Tyler didn't hesitate and gave a flick on hand.
       The instructor looked at tyler with surprise and retreated several steps.

"It seems you are not that bad". The instructor said to tyler.

"This is my second time listening  this comment" tyler replied and came to the domineering position.

Now he was unable to see any white lines and then he started to focus and then he could see a punch coming to him but he ignored it when he saw white line telling him to attack his opponent's neck.

He followed the line and used his all might and swung his dragger.
But then he realised when he saw punch stop just before his eyes. It was just a sparring session but now it's too late to retrieve and his dagger hit the neck.

Pang!

When harry and others saw what happened their jaws dropped and they couldn't believe it.

When Tyler's dragger was about to cut off the neck, the instructor's neck changed in gold and the draggers didn't leave any mark on the neck.

"You are good, never hesitate to kill your opponents next time" the instructor said and came back to his original place.

Next, he announced behaving unaffected by what happened.

Harry gulped because if tyler was unable to leave a scratch on that golden body then he can only believe that he will leave some scratches and that's when, he will be able to ignore a punch like tyler did.

It is impossible to ignore something when you know that it will hurt you.
It was a great decision by tyler because when their opponents attack that's the time their defence were low.

Liam's fighting is the same as blake using some fancy moves and making some swift movement and defending every attack from the instructor.

When meru fought she justified her nickname of beast because she was attacking head on without any tricks and her strength was proving that thing to benefit her.

When Harry saw it, he was confused because every time that instructor fights, it feels like his opponent only needs a little boost to defeat him despite what level his opponent is.
      The same thing is happening to meru, she is so close to make him surrender but it didn't matter how much she pushed him to the corner, he came back with the same strength as a spring.

Finally after some time the match ended when meru felt exhausted.
She fought for a long time and harry can say even he can't fight for that long maintaining his full strength.

"It's a break And then we will continue". One examiner said loud and clear.

'What?, i am the only one left but then why did they take a break'. Harry thought inwardly but didn't dare to ask.

All other contestants went back to eat something but harry was curious to see what the instructors were planning. He also came to eat but focusing on what instructors were doing since they are not too far.

Then he realised that one instructor is focusing on his surroundings as if he is about to do something and then he took some dirt in a glass container but that dirt was drenched by meru's blood.

Harry thought that this instructor was doing something suspicious while hiding it from others and he was about to call it out but then he saw he gave that blood to the instructor aiden, who seemed like the leader of all, so far.

'it seems he is not hiding anything but following that man's order'. Harry thought to himself but then he saw Aiden shifting his head towards harry.

Harry startled and took cover of a tree.
His heart beat is increasing 'he didn't see me...yes definitely he didn't see me.' harry repeated the sentence.

Now they come back to their practice ground and it's Harry's time to fight.

He came forward to fight with one of the instructors but then his heartbeat raised when he heard a deep and menacing voice.
"I will fight him myself" Aiden declared.

'Did he find out that i peeked at them and now wants to kill me and make reason that i was too weak to handle his one attack'. No it can't be. Harry thought to himself.

"Attack with all your might without hiding your strength" Aiden simply stated.

'Harry felt relieved if this man only found out that this man knows about how he hid his power in the previous test and wants him to use his full power punch' harry nodded while thinking.

'it seems i can't hide anything from him then i will show him everything' harry thought and gathered all his Qi in his punch while using his soul to strengthen the punch and using all the raw power of the pure body and throws a punch.

That punch made ripples through air and others can feel the might behind that punch.
But Aiden raised his palm to block the attack unaffected by the attack.

"It seems raw attack won't work" harry said.

He drew his black sword from the ring but this time Aiden's face paled and he took several steps back. The same thing happened to the woman that was previously standing behind Aiden.

She gulped her saliva and blurted out "soul judgement sword".

_-_-&-_-_