chapter 18: Golden body technique.

When Aiden heard the lady's panicked voice, his heart started thumping loudly and he came to his defensive posture and started sizing harry up and down.

"He is acting normal, is there a chance that he doesn't know what this sword means". He calmed down and came back to his gentleman's strong personality.

Although he got the idea that Harry didn't know how to use that sword but he didn't want to take any risk so he called out "Test is over".

Harry looked at him confused because he saw aiden changing his expressions. It seems this sword is not normal, i would like to ask about it later.

We will announce selected names in the next 5 minutes.

That lady asked "why did a kid have a 'soul judgement sword'".

"I don't know but it seems like he doesn't know what sword that is and how to use it" Aiden said.

"Should we take him to the academy, isn't it too risky". The lady asked.

"I don't think it will be that risky if we just tell him to hide that sword from them then it could be a blessing for the academy if he learns how to use it." Aiden said rubbing his forehead.

_________

"4 people have passed." Aiden announced.

"Names are". Before Aiden could announce one of the other instructors came and whispered something to Aiden.

Sparks could be seen in those eyes.
'what a day, I found a soul body and a emperor bloodline.' Aiden thought to himself.

"Sorry for some reason i forgot one person, there are 5 people who have passed" Aiden said in an excited voice.

"Harry, Blake ,Tyler ,Liam ,meru".

With this, results were announced and all other participants felt jealous towards the people who passed but there is nothing they could do.

"We will leave tomorrow for the academy" Aiden announced.

"Harry you stay here others can go" Aiden instructed.
Tyler gave a wink to harry and left. Others also left the area.

"Let's go for tea" Aiden said to harry.
"I have to do something" the lady said and fled away when she saw harry.

Aiden and harry came to a cafe and sat on a table in the corner. Ordered a tea.

"Where did you get that sword" Aiden asked.
"Is it necessary to tell". Harry replied with eyebrows raised.

"Haha.. it's okay if you don't want to tell", aiden said waving his hand right to left.
"But do you know, that sword is special". Aiden asked.

Harry knows that sword must be special because he got it from a so-called leader so he replied with a blank face "I know".

"Hahaha" Aiden laughed again.

"I don't think you know, if you had known you would never have used that in public" Aiden said with serious expressions.

"I know that sword is special but don't know why it is that special, if you know then tell me." harry replied shrugging his shoulder.

"That's why i came here with you. That sword is named 'soul judgement sword'. I noticed that you don't know how to use it, i also don't know how to use it because it has been a legendary item which got lost with the 3rd soul clan leader.
         But there is some information in books like if someone uses that sword user also suffers from its powers and its every attack is targeted to the opponent's soul, so it's more like a double edged sword.

The more you receive power from a sword the more you will suffer so it's better if you try to avoid its usage.

Try to hide it if anyone sees it and the soul clan gets a wind of it, you will be hunted to death by the soul clan". Aiden explained as much as he could.

"What is the soul clan" harry asked.

"They are a group of soul body people and mastered soul cultivation"Aiden replied.

"Then isn't it better if i join them, then i could cultivate my soul cultivation faster". Harry asked with curiosity.

Aiden scratched his head and said.
"It's not like our academy doesn't have soul cultivators but soul clan usage some immoral ways to become stronger like feeding on someone else's soul or transferring their soul to a stronger person's body".

'its similar to what that person did in the cave feeding on souls and when he found me, he tried to transfer his soul into me' harry thought.

Harry was about to ask why they are using those methods or where the soul clan currently is but then.

"There, no more questions. I already told you more than you should know just never use that sword in front of someone and about how to use it there are some theories written on books like using soul energy to activate a weapon or making a type of contract with that sword and every time you go against it you will suffer".

"I don't know which one is true but you can try them out." Aiden stands up and is about to leave.

Harry doesn't completely believe like the soul clan is really bad or this person is trying to influence him because there are many things that don't match like if he that leader can transfer his soul to other than why would he come here and wait for a weak person like him.

He is also surprised that if that sword is legendary as this person mentioned then why don't This Aiden took it because there is no way harry could oppose him.

"Wait,one more question" harry requested when he saw Aiden leaving.

"What was that gold colour on that instructor" harry asked.

Aiden smiled and said "oh, you are talking about 'Golden body technique' you can learn it techniques like this, once you become the inner disciple of the academy. Don't be sad you will also get some good techniques in the outer area".

"What is inner and outer area" harry asked confused.

Aiden smiled and said "meet you tomorrow" and then he left the cafeteria.

Harry slammed his hand on the table "what is this behaviour at least answer my question" harry exclaimed.

Then he noticed everyone was glaring at him with fear. When he turned his head he saw a broken table.

He paid for the table and headed towards the star association.

Harry was in deep thoughts. "So combat techniques are that powerful. it seems like i should go through those cultivation books from the ring. I am sure there should be some combat techniques".

He came to the star association in the room liam was giving information about the academy to tyler and meru.
     "Liam can you help me to see information about jason smith in the star association data base". Harry asked him after settling down.

"I will try to talk about it to my father and tell you tomorrow if I find out." Liam replied.

Liam recently got to know that jason is Harry's father. He wants to help harry to find his father.

"Let's go together i was waiting for you because my father wants to meet you and you can also meet your mother before leaving" liam said.

Harry nodded and came with liam to the castle.

_-_-_-_

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I just wanted to remind you all that I'm so grateful for your support and feedback on my novel so far. Your suggestions and comments mean the world to me, and I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying the story.

If you happen to spot any grammatical or spelling errors, please don't hesitate to let me know. I want to make sure this novel is the best it can be, and your help is invaluable.

And remember, if you have any ideas for the story, I'm all ears! I love hearing your thoughts and incorporating them into the plot.

Finally, don't forget to add this novel to your collection so you can stay up-to-date with all the latest updates. And if you leave a review, I'll even add an extra chapter as a thank you! Thanks again, everyone, and have a joyful day!