chapter 2: mind control

"What type of secrets" Harry asked

["yes, i can help you in finding a way for your curiosity, but I think afterwards what steps you will take is very important and I am curious what will you chose,so it will be better if you find it yourself" Krish answered And continued in mysterious tone.
        This quest is a long term quest so you don't have to push things, and for your kind information harder the quest,better the rewards. ]

Harry had a deep sigh and gone to bed, he didn't want to get mad over a system.

_________

Currently Harry was walking to his new university.

He walked around for 20 minutes when he reached his destination.
"Princeton University was one of the famous university and it is spread in Almost 1 Km².

When he entered he can see different pathway students riding their vehicles to their respective classes.
       His new class was in section D.
He saw a girl standing and approached her and asked.
"Hey, do you know the way for section D".

"New admission?" She asked.
Harry nodded and waits for answer.

"Wait, my friend is coming we are also going there. I can show you the way" she replied while looking towards the main gate.

Harry thanked her and waited patiently.
"Hey cia I'm here" a girl called out waving towards them.

"Let's go, she's here".

Harry followed the cia and the girl who called out her name.

"Cia, who is he" Kate asked pointing towards Harry.
"Oh sorry I don't know his name, he is going to same class" cia explained.

"My name is Harry smith, nice to meet you." he introduced himself.

Cia and Kate gave him a look and continue walking.
"You know It's been 2 months we will have to return soon" Kate said.
"You know I never came here for work, I just wanted to see life out here. And I am happy we came here, it's so peaceful" cia replied.
"But others got the news and it could be risky so will have to leave in next 10 days" Kate murmured.

Harry was listening through out the conversation but was unable to understand anything.

They entered the class but there was only one desk left, so they have to sit together.

Harry could feel all the gazes but he realised they were seeing these 2 beauties walking beside him. Suddenly he felt a oppressing felling coming from these two girls. Although it was not physical but it made them unapprochable.
         No one dared to approach them and they sat on the seat. Harry was sitting beside the cia.
"Hey I didn't expect, but all the students are looking at us." He said nervously to cia.

"It's ok, ignore them" she chuckled.

A professor entered the class and announced
"Today, there is no classes. meet your new classmates and make new friends." With that he left the room.

"Hey what are your plans after the class" Kate asked to Harry.

"Nothing much just shifting to dormitory" Harry replied.
"Oh you will live in dormitory, we are also leaving there in number 21 room". Kate said.

They talked about things here and there and left the class.

"Let's go eat something" Harry asked them.
They also wanted to eat something.

They walked for a while but then Harry asked while scratching his head.
"Do you where is canteen".

Both shrugged their shoulders in unison.

"Then let's go outside I know a place where we can eat" Harry suggested.

It was near the library where he works, and he eats there frequently. They reached there in next 10 minutes.

He ordered the food and told them to sit down. He excused himself to pee.

When he entered the room someone slapped him around the neck and he felt his consciousness slept away.

In the main area of restaurant. Cia and Kate were waiting for Harry to come back but then a man came out of shadows.
"Miss someone is here, I felt energy fluctuation from that side. We should leave as soon as possible." He said while inspecting surroundings.

When cia saw where this men was pointing she said " isn't it where Harry has gone".

The man standing beside him understood and flickered in a blur towards toilet and next moment came back.

"I think they ran away and took that man as a bet" he informed.

Cia palmed her head and said, "go and find where they took him, and what power level they has."

Around an hour later he came back.
"What did you find" cia asked when she felt someone in her shadows.

"I think one of our enemies were tracking us but they don't have guts to confront us directly,so they gave some benefits to small organisation to find information about us."

"They don't have any information about us and our family so that organisation accepted the task.To find why we are here, they kidnapped the easiest target 'harry' considering that he is a subordinate of us."

"They will pay for whatever they did. lead the way to the place where harry is" cia said.
She is feeling guilty. because of her,harry got dragged in matters of domain. he was good to her, and she don't want him to die just because of her.

"Harry wake up..Harry.....Harry open your eyes".

Harry opened eyes when he heard his name being called out, he was in a black room with a dim light and there were no windows having only one door. There were two chairs,one that he is sitting on and another is in front of him.

He is wondering from how long is he unconscious.
["Hey I'm sorry i should have told you everything, i thought it will be better if you find it yourself" Krish said]

When he heard from Krish he focused on system.
[ Quest : survive from enemies.
Rewards: ??? ]

Before Harry could ask what Is he talking about. The door opened with a bang sound.

A middle aged man, wearing a white rob entered. seeing him harry could tell that this man is powerful and wearing an Armour under the rob.
He came and sat in front of harry.

"Who are you and why did you kidnap me" harry asked seeing in that man's eyes.

"It doesn't matter who we are, but it's important that what we wants from you" man replied in serious tone.

"What type of information do you want" harry asked.

"We just want to know why that girl is out here in this normal world and you better answer without hiding anything or we have other ways." The man said.

Harry is confused by the terms used by this man like 'the normal world',a girl whom he knows. So he asked the man, "which girl are you talking about."

"Stop acting,we have seen you with Maria.
But i can't think of a reason why a weak like you is with that girl, who is even stronger than me. But it's good for me,we can get information we want from you,now start talking."

"Maria, i never heard this name i think you got the wrong person." Harry said innocently.

"You are quite reluctant. It's ok if you don't want to answer we have our ways don't complain later." the man said with a smile on his face then He clapped 2 times.

a lady entered, she is also wearing white rob but she is not wearing any armour.

"find the information we want" the man said to the lady.

Lady saw harry head to toe and said ' "are you sure you have no use of him later, because if i used my ability then he will be no better than dead meat" lady asked.