chapter 4: Entrance

What truth.?

"You know one day your father Started getting strong,we thought that it is a blessing from god but after a week,a person came and said that jason has to go with him."

"We were confused.
that person explained to us about the domain and why jason can't live in the normal world and we found out that jason already surpassed  foundation building realm without realising.
that man said that jason can also take us with him."

But we decided, first jason will go there and see if it's safe or not. After 1 month he came and said that he is not sure if he should take us there or not, according to him it is very chaotic world only strong can survive, and we don't want you to grow in such world.

Seeing you, we decided that i will live here in the normal world, take care of you and if one day you somehow get awakened then your dad will take us there.
Then he started coming here regularly or if he can't come. he always has been in contact with me and supporting us.

But 2 years ago, jason stopped contacting and i didn't get any news about him that's why i got worried and thought to enter the domain but then i stopped because I can't risk your life.

Harry is in the dark about all this information about his dad and mom he always thought his dad was a villain but now gets to know that he is doing all this for him and From the last line it seems that from the last 2 years his father is not in touch.

"I don't know what you have decided but I don't want to lose you, if you go there i will accompany you." Samantha said.

"I understood, everything you told me but how did you know I got awakened" Harry asked.

"I am also at foundation building level 5, but jason gave me something to hide my powers so no one can find out about me and foundation building cultivaters has very less energy. In Jason's case he already had surpassed foundation building realm. And I can see this energy surrounding you." Samantha explained

Harry was confused, what he should do because he don't want to take her mom there.currently he don't even know where this domain is and how secure that place is and why his father don't want to take him there, then there should be a reason but how should he explain to her mom.

"Mom we don't know what type of place is that So first i will go in and once i understand how that place works then i will call you"

Samantha understood what harry said but it's the same thing that jason told him before.

so she persuaded harry but after some arguments they decided that first harry will go in and he will take her there as soon as possible.

"When will you go there", samantha asked.

He has his own ways to find the way to enter in domain.the information he had is government somehow related to domain and gateway to enter is in Mountain city. Many people enters there. He can go there and find a way.

"Mom i will go tomorrow".Harry said.

Next day he headed towards the city which is known as the gate of the domain.

...
around after 4 hours he reached the city. This city has high level technology but with an ancient look. People wearing dresses like ancient warriors. most of the people are muscular and with broad physique and even ladies are somewhat muscular.many of them are wearing armour and equipped with weapons.

He didn't know where the exam is held so he decided to ask someone, he parked the car.
Started looking for someone whom he can ask for some information.

Someone caught his eyes, he is a man not much muscular and he is wearing casual clothes looking at him harry could tell that he is awakened. which is rare to see here.
He approached him and introduced himself.
"Hi,i am harry. do you know where the exam is held to enter the domain"

He saw harry strangely because according to him harry is not muscular like other guys and he can't tell if Harry is awakened or not like himself. Since he don't know much about it.

But don't want to look rude he said
"Hello my name is tyler, i do know where the exam is held i am also going there, let's go together he said scratching his head"

In the way tyler explained harry that he has to fight a person who is awakened to enter.
They arrived in front of a single story building which has been made of substance he saw in the room where he was kept kidnapped.

He can see that there are many people entering the building with determination and many of them are coming out with broken limbs and swollen faces.

Tyler seeing harry said "don't try too hard it's not easy to beat a awaken".
When harry listen to tyler he was confused and thought that maybe tyler can't tell that he is also awakened.
Thinking about it they entered the building and he can see there are dozens of rooms.then he saw tyler going to a receptionist he followed and got a ticket for room no. 13 with tyler.

They entered room no. 13 and saw 7 people already waiting. In this room there is a ring but it's made of a different type of material. And rooms are also made of the same material.
When people see Tyler and harry they are confused because everyone in the room is broad and muscular but both of them are slim.

"Hey if you are here to give the test, you should go back It's not the place for kids" a guy wearing a shirt and shorts almost height of 7 feet said. "The guy who takes the test has no mercy and he will break your limbs if he sees the weak like you."

"Thank you for your concern but we are prepared for it".harry said.
When Tyler hears it, he got confused about where harry is getting such confidence even he himself is nervous although he is already awakened.

A guy not so muscular wearing an ancient warrior like dress entered the room but he is not wearing any armour.

Then without saying anything he entered the ring and said
"There is only one rule if i see someone has enough potential to enter i will say pass and if i didn't say anything it's upto you when you want to give up. now come one by one."

Then the 1st person got in the ring without giving any time to the examiner He threw a punch at the vest level but the examiner didn't even move When the punch was about to hit, he grabbed the hand and started twisting it slowly.

The only thing in the first candidate's eyes was surprise,because he could see the difference between their level but when he saw his wrist twisting "i give up" he said aloud.

The person who is taking the exam left the wrist and said "next" with a flat face.
In the same way, the next 3 people failed and the next person everything was similar to previous ones but she got passed. Everyone is confused why she got passed but no one has the guts to ask about it.
Again, the next 3 people failed and it's time for tyler. He entered the ring and before he could make a move  everyone heard the word "pass".

Harry got the idea that everyone who is at foundation building level is allowed to pass so he entered the ring after tyler.

========××××××××

(Note: I am using word "awakened" because Tyler Don't have any idea of level names and awakened means the people who can cultivate and there are different level of cultivation so this word is to defy between normal human and cultivaters,I know I am underestimating you all readers so I am sorry)