Chapter 21:'Dakis' the new race

'harry gulped,when he saw level of this fierce beast.'.

Everyone was gazing at the woman, she was wearing a mask, but eyes were more than enough to make someone die 9 times.

"Master, here's your student" Aiden said to the woman pointing meru.

Meru shivered when she heard that her new teacher is this woman. She is obviously scared to separate from his friends and now someone like this lady is her teacher.

The lady looked at meru and gave warm smile.
"You really is related to our ancestor, let's go i am excited to see your potential" the lady said.

"No, I don't want to go" meru said.

"It's okay, don't you wants to become strong to help your freinds. Your body is special, she can help you to become strong." Aiden explained.

Meru looked at her friends with a conflicted looks, indeed she wants to help her friends.

Harry didn't say anything because its her decision if she wants to go or not.

"We will just help you to activate your potential then you can come back and join them". The lady said.

This time meru nodded, if she can come back then there is no problem.
Meru sat on that dragon and leaved the area.

"Where did she take her" harry asked while going in.
"Emperor clan is hidden, no one knows where they lives but don't worry she will be safe". Aiden said
Harry don't know many things about clans and families so he just nodded.

"Emperor clan is an ancient clan and meru has a remnant of their ancestors bloodline".

Harry looked at Aiden in total disbelief.
Aiden know what harry is thinking so he replied.
"In the past all the humans lived together, but because of increase in population we were lacking resources to cultivate.
Then different experts came out and gave their opinion and decided to make a different realm. We separated realm and normal world. This realm's cultivators protected normal humans.
In this realm people continued to cultivate but in normal world everyone forgot about their past, generation by generation.
This realm is made on the weakest part of earth. That means any invasion from outer world or any type of danger will decend in domain.

At that time many experts dicided to live in normal world. Meru's ancestor was from emperor clan. Somehow she has the emperor bloodline." Aiden explained.

"Does someone attacked the earth" harry asked this question because of that man said something about different races.

"There were not many attacks, there was one major invasion. we were fighting with a alien race called 'Dakis'." Aiden said.

"Did we won" tyler asked.
"No, no, neither of us won the war so both races came to a treaty and from last 20 years there were some minor cases but not any major fights"
Aiden said.

"Why normal world don't know about it" tyler asked.

Aiden smiled, "because we are the shield for normal humans. Our technology has surpassed what you can think off, we own many different planets and all the fight were taken place there.".

"Now stop talking and come with me". Aiden said.

They entered the academy, there were many buildings.
Many rare plants were there in open.
Harry can't see the end with his eyesight, that means, this academy has several kilometres lands.

Aiden lead them to a building.
"From today you will live here, although you are safe from outside world but same can't be said in inside. It's a game of survival in academy. Who survives will get more resources". Aiden said.

"What do you mean by this" Blake asked.

Aiden didn't say anything and left.
"What is he trying to tell" harry mumbered.

He entered the building.

Everyone got their separate room with different numbers, precisely starting with 3207 to 3319. All the students came with harry entered the room they liked since they don't know what these numbers will mean in future.
Harry got 3250th room and his freinds liam,tyler got 3251,3252th room.

When they entered,there was a table with a small bed. Harry found a badge on the table with number 3250 and with that, there was a note with some instruction.

When harry read through it, he was impressed how he got framed in this situation.

According to the instructions, these numbers denotes their ranking and who keeps himself in top will be eligible to access many rich resources of academy.

Obviously to improve, cultivation resources will be distributed relative to their levels.

He was amused by how serious academy took these rankings even, in which condition he will leave and what he will eat depends on his Ranking.

He quickly came out of room and then he saw others coming out of their room.
They all saw each other and nodded.

"I think it will not be that easy to survive, first we should see what is average power level, then we will persuade". Harry said.

Everyone nodded in unison.

Then they saw a chubby guy approaching them.

"You guys are new here, can i help you", that man asked.

"Shouldn't you introduce yourself first" liam scoffed.
'They don't know what is good and bad here and now an extra goody person wants to help. It must be fishy' everone thought but didn't say aloud.

"Sorry, my name is joseph, i am here for last 10 years. I have seen different batches of students coming here and go, so i just try to help them" he explained understanding what these new recruits were thinking.

"What.? 10 years?" Tyler blurted out.

"You are new, so it's surprising for you but let me tell you, there is a rule that once you forfeit, you can never join the academy. that's why many students stuck here in hope that someday they will breakthrough."

======°

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I just wanted to remind you all that I'm so grateful for your support and feedback on my novel so far. Your suggestions and comments mean the world to me, and I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying the story.

If you happen to spot any grammatical or spelling errors, please don't hesitate to let me know. I want to make sure this novel is the best it can be, and your help is invaluable.

And remember, if you have any ideas for the story, I'm all ears! I love hearing your thoughts and incorporating them into the plot.

Finally, don't forget to add this novel to your collection so you can stay up-to-date with all the latest updates. And if you leave a review, I'll even add an extra chapter as a thank you! Thanks again, everyone, and have a joyful day!