A Glimpse

Mughe.. Mughe khoon aa raha hai...

Pramod - kaha chot lag gayi jo gala phad rahi hai.

Susheela - vo... Vo bhot khoon aa raha hai...

He came ahead and grabbed her hairs in a fist.

Pramod - zyada dimag mat kha mera.. Chup chap padi reh ek kone me!

He threw her into a corner.

Susheela - aaah...

She gathered herself into a corner and kept sitting there till the next morning.

He got up yawning and look at her laying and shivering on the floor. Her mouth was stuffed with her dupatta to give a pause to her moaning.

Pramod - jhooth bol rahi thi kal... Kaha aa raha hai khoon tughe?

Susheela blinked and tears dropped from her eyes.

Pramod - uth ja chal...kaam pe jana hai, roti bana jaldi se....

She cried to this and tried to sit.

Pramod - zyada natak mat dikha...

He went into the washroom. When he came out and found her still laying on the floor.

Pramod - subah subah mere hath se pitegi aaj tu... Saali kal Raat se r***i rona laga ke rakha hai.

He came towards her and looked at her hands on which he stepped not caring how much it would injure her.

Pramod - uth!!!

She didn't responded to this.

He bended down and touched her face. It was cold.

He held her hand and patted her cheeks.

Pramod - Susheela... Kya hua? Are uth na!

She didn't responded after that.

Pramod gulped with some nervousness. He picked her into his arms and makes her lay on the bed. He felts some wetness on his hand and smell of some fresh blood.

He slowly looked towards her suit which was stained in blood. He rushed out to wash his hands. He immediately washed the blood from her hands and called the doctress from the nearest clinic.

He was scared to found her in this was. Till the  came and rubbed her palm with his hand but she was still not responding.

Pramod - kya ho gaya ise?

When the doctress arrived, he didn't left the room.

Pramod - bata rahi thi kal Raat ko khoon aa raha hai... Mughe kya pata tha aise aa raha hai... Ise koi bimari to nahi ho gayi...

Doctress - mughe inse kuch poochna padega... Tabhi aapko kuch bata sakti hu.. Tab tak aap cheeni aur namak paani me mila kar le aaiye...inka Blood pressure kam ho chuka hai.. Isliye behosh ho gayi hai.

He went to the kitchen and made the mixture of salt, sugar and water.

He came back and the doctress took the glass from his hand.

Doctress - aap thodi der ke liye bahar jaiye mughe checkup karna hai.

Pramod - ha...

He went out and the doctress closed the door behind him.

After 10 mins, the doctress came out.

Doctress - ghar me koi saaf kapda hai...?

Pramod - kaisa kapda?