Chapter Four

A/N. I forgot to answer reviews last time. My bad. So I'll answer all the reviews until now."Interesting story. Was not expecting this but anything involving either Lucifer and/or Pertemis is welcome to me. The first 2 chapters are exceptional and can't wait for the next chapters." -GokuBlackSSJR14

Thank you! I hope this continues to live up to your expectations!

"Ερις chapter, loved it! Hoping for more ASAP!

Keep it up. Defo wanna read more, especially after seeing the pairing (:" -eesamaster1

Thank you man, means a lot!

"lit" -q1234567

thanks

"Neat concept so far! Interested to see where it goes!" -PhantomFuryJP

Thank you, so am I!

"Keep it up. It is an original plot. It got a ton of possibility" -AmWRAZ

Will do. I'm very excited for this story!

And that's reviews!

Chapter Four

Percy stirred slowly. The first feeling he felt was the touch of soft fabric over his body. It was a nice, expensive feeling material, which is how he instantly knew that it wasn't his own. He couldn't open his eyes yet, but he could start to move his body parts. When he finally opened his eyes, he was struck by how grand the room he was in was.

It was a room fit for a king. The ceiling was so far above him, with a large chandelier hanging in the center, providing soft lighting. To his right was a large opening, leading to a balcony. He sat up, and saw that he was in a large bed. It was larger than a king, probably called emperor or something. The blankets were like a sea, with the edge of the bed being as far as the edge of the world.

'How did I get here?' He wondered, before memories struck him like a bat. The fight with Lucifer, the explosion that knocked him out.

He got out of the bed. As the cool air met his chest, he realized he was fully naked. "The fuck?" He muttered. He examined his body and noticed that there were a bunch of burn scars. None of them pained him, which means he must've been out for a while to heal them. Either that, or Hell had some special healing medicine, which he highly doubted.

The door opened and Percy whirled around, covering himself. Standing in the doorway, dressed impeccably, with his hands folded behind his back, was Mephistopheles. "You're finally awake."

"Where are my clothes?"

"I'm afraid they were burned in the explosion, as was most of your body."

"How long was I out?"

"Two weeks, give or take."

Percy's eyes widened. Two weeks had passed. Plus however much time had passed before the fight. His mom was probably so worried about him. She was the last time he disappeared and was gone for eight months. She was gonna kill him when he got back. "When can I leave?"

"Leave, Lord Perseus?"

Percy paused. "I'm sorry? What did you call me?"

"Lord Perseus."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, why are you calling me Lord? I am no Lord."

"Yes, you are, Perseus. By Section 1 of the Luciferian Articles, you have been named King of Hell through combat with Ex-Lord Lucifer. According to Law, you are the rightful King."