Chapter Six

A/N. review time.

"Please tell me the gods will fnd out Percy is the new Devil (or the new Lucifer). I really want to see their reactions to Artemis marrying the Devil." -GokuBlackSSJR14

While he's not the new Devil (Or Lucifer), and as I'm wanting to avoid spoiling it, I'll just say this, yes they find out.

"And here I lost all the interest in the story. The same old Hera arranges a marriage, athena somehow escapes it, and the two fighting gods just keep quite and accept it all within one chapter. like no argument, no threats nothing. while artemis trying to be accepting is a welcome change, that's all there is. coz percy too just accepted it. I mean he's now the king of hell and he just accepted it like that with his only argument coming for artemis as it always does. I had hoped for some originality and likely believable events. with the mix of christian pantheon, I had hoped it would account for some change. but it is what it is. good luck to u and ur story.." -yoganksri

Okay.

"A bit disappointing to see such cookie cutter fanfiction tropes, especially after what constitutes 4 chapters of pretty unique and original/fresh start. But I'll say this, the writing quality and the aforementioned start to me definitely makes me still view it as worth following and seeing where it goes. Because the quality is high (I definitely like the quirk you mentioned about Artemis. It's something I've seen used but it fits her well). and quite frankly the amount of times we see any trope, like this one, done and written well, is low. So fuck it I'm down. You're a talented writer.

Plot wise Don't reeeeaaally see how the Olympians could get Percy to agree to a damn thing here considering he's the new Devil / king of hell now. Like, good luck with that. Mephistopheles would probably be like "hurrr my lord, are these annoying Greeks tsk tsk...bothering you sir? Because they are so beneath you. We can go to war if you like".

For that matter how did Hermes even find him if he's in the kingdom of hell, and like, not mention those circumstances when they came up retrieving him."-Psych1c

If it makes you feel any better, the entire idea that started this fic was "Arranged Marriage but Percy's the King of Hell". Glad you're sticking with it despite it not being what you wanted. As for how they can get him to agree, it's simple. They're Gods, he's a demigod. He isn't the new Devil/Lucifer. It's literally just a moniker that gives him political power in Hell. Outside of hell, he's the same Percy Jackson. As for Hermes. Hermes went to the Underworld, Hades told him that Percy was on a quest for him, so he sent Nico to retrieve Percy. Nico returned with Percy and Hermes took Percy back to Olympus. (I was going to show all of this, but then when I wanted to make it all Artemis's POV (hence why you didn't really see Percy's thoughts about the marriage.) and so I just left it alone. I wll say, I actually like it this way, because it's kind of like real life, where while you're doing something, people you know are doing things and you have no idea unless they tell you.

"Oh yeah, one quick detail I forgot to mention before that I think is important for you to begin accounting for going forward in your writing: In Riordan canon, Artemis's preferred "default" form is a 12 year old child that mimics her hunters and young maidens and all that.

I've seen stories address and try to do some pretty interesting things with that lore. Anything is better than, as some authors on here have rightfully criticized and looked down on, being one of the people who just ignores that." -Psych1c

Yeah, I'll address it. I've got an idea.

"left a couple reviews that i dont see showing up with some critiques and praise. Oof" -Psych1c