Prolouge

It was late afternoon. The sun was setting and the sky was darkening after its display of colors from the sunset. The mechanical sound of mephones filled the air, their limbs making a slight chugging sound. It was it was a group of perhaps 100 machines walking down the street. Everybody looked through their windows to see the horrifying sight of the robots moving along. Parents covered their childrens' eyes and some covered the windows. Some started praying for mercy, and some just looked in horror.

The scene before them was filled with fire and debris. Many houses were destroyed. No one wanted to have theirs follow in that fate. Through all the distruction and despair, the mephones walked confidently and apathetically through the streets, not caring for all the citizens' feared pleas for mercy.

After all, they were the ones who caused all the distress. The fire, the horror, destruction, the separation of families, and the death of many in the community. The mephones are finally able to declare the community as taken over. It belonged to their master now. This would only be the start of what was the come.

The mephones contacted the ones in charge of their route. They checked to see where they would go next and cause more destruction and despair in order to take over. They would stop at nothing to fulfill their master's wants.

Each one of the cold, mechanical hearts were made exactly the same as the one next to them. And by exactly, I mean exactly. Down to the smallest details all the way to the largest and most important part of their code. They are all copies of each other, and they all have one destiny. One meaning of existence in life: to follow their master's orders, and destroy everything standing in their way.

Even if what's standing in their way is another one of them.

—————————————————————————

happy new years yall

:)