6 - Threat

Cobs

I know that little robot has orders to teleport random things to random places, but what if I tried to control what gets sent to that mystery place? I've been thinking about that for a long time, and since yesterday I've been trying to pinpoint exactly where its teleportees go.

     All the residents in that damned hotel are idiots, atleast a few of them should have gotten teleported by now. If I want to decrease the amount of possible threats to my plan, then I should focus on eliminating Mephone4's contestants, too.

I've been trying to pinpoint their exact location so that I could send some attack mephones to get rid of them. Sending mephones to hotel eye-sore  is easy, but sending them to that mystery place isn't.

I've been brainstorming, thinking, then I found my answer.

By manipulating the electrons in the electromagnetic field, I could find a way to get my mephones to teleport where the other little robot was sending them. Installing it into their system would require me to make custom circut boards with imprints of protons and electrons so that they could materialize and dematerialize themselves (proffesional yapper 😔).

Now to get started in my newly established, high-technological, super advanced new ground base. Formerly known as Yoyle city.

I love saying that

It also makes me wonder what that pathetic figure did about the.. remodeling of their city. I did see them running away hurriedly, crying.

That reminds me! I have set the course to the next city; we should be there in one month. I just need to make a few hundred or so more mephones to ensure my safety and success rate.

I began working on the specialized mephone in my new workshop. The remodeled city was overtaken with one big, white facility, known as meeple ground base. The hallways were mostly white. There were mephones walking around, practicing their fighting, resting, doing random errands. It was, in a way - I suppose - lively. I decided to continue working until it was done.

Looks like I'm pulling another all-nighter.

—————————————————————————

Knife

     Turns out; I didn't die. I just got transported by a little robot. Presumably the robot i walked towards before being sent here. Y/n seems nice, and there's also Paper and Paintbrush here. Things can't be that bad, right?

     Currently, we were all watching something on the TV called "Trolls Band Together". I didn't know what it is but the songs are actually fire and the characters are actually really well thought-out. Y/n kept annoyingly blabbing about how everyone forgot about this movie way too fast and moved on to an adult series called "Has-been Hotel" I think? Seems like a dumb name to me but they also said the songs were good.

     Paintbrush looked off into the window, looking glum. Paper was attentively watching the movie and talking to y/n about it. I decided to go speak with Paintbrush; I'd rather chat with someone who isn't obsessed with things made for children younger than them.

     I hobbled over to Paintbrush. Walking on a couch, especially when it's a giant one, is really hard. Imagine walking in one of those foam ball pits at a cheap indoor park, except the balls are harder (shut up) and mushed into one giant one(please shut up).