MYTHOS

EIGHT AUTHORS. EIGHT NOVELS. A FANTASY COLLABORATION. MYTHOS SERIES.

Do you believe in gods?

Have you ever heard of Odin, the god ruling over war and death? He who is recognized as the One-Eyed All Father of the Norse?

What about Shangdi? The Jade Emperor and the Great Ancestor of China?

Have you come across the  name Amaterasu, the renowned Goddess of the Sun? The one worshipped by the Japanese and hailed as the Queen of Heaven and Creation?

If not, perhaps Zeus, the infamous King of the Gods of the Greek? The god who holds the power of the sky with his lightning bolts.

Is there a chance that you know Bathala as well? The one known to be the Supreme Being and Originator of the Philippines?

How about some knowledge about the God of War of the Aztec? The god bestowed with the title of the Chief of the Deities, Huitzilopochtli?

In that case, is Sang-je a little familiar? He is the Supreme Deity who reigns over all the gods of Koreans, after all.

Or possibly, do you know Amun-Ra? The Sun God revered by the Egyptian and creator of the entire universe?

There are different Gods from different myths. Some might have already heard of them or known them.

But . . . do you know the existence of their children?

Across different countries, a secret organization is scattered all around the world.

A place where different children of different Gods from various pantheons can be found.

A place for demigods who can't coexist peacefully with mortals are welcomed and protected.

The only place where they can be truly safe —

The Mythos.

Series 1 - The Lost Relics of Death
by RonRaViolet
Series 2 - Ode of the Immortal Soul
by xxsoteria
Series 3 - The Profanity of Primera Shihankami
by kyubi3
Series 4 - Bequest of the Twilight
by HagaraSibs
Series 5 - Paradox of Chasm
by weakdreamer
Series 6 - The Merchant's Heavenly Contract
by suneowara
Series 7 - The Illusionist
by wintertelle
Series 8 - The Missing Phantom Of The Graveyard
by ailous_vain

...

H I S T O R Y...

Long ago, there was a growing rumor among the gods. A key for destruction known as the Pearl of the Orient Seas can cease the world to its existence. However, nobody has seen nor held possession of the said key. Over and above that, the Realm of the Gods had been peaceful ever since, rendering the rumor a mere joke as time went by. However, it wasn’t the same for Gaea. Gaea, who was the Earth itself, knew that it was real and where it was located.

With the desire to take possession of the key, Gaea ordered monsters across the globe to retrieve the Pearl of the Orient Seas in condition for a greater reward. Iris and Hermes, however, overheard Gaea's plans and immediately reported it to the gods. In fear that the world might get in shambles, the gods worked together and got ahead of Gaea. When Gaea noticed their movements, she didn’t hesitate to pull back and went into slumber.

Now, the gods had obtained the Pearl of the Orient Seas and used it to seal the monsters in one place, preventing them from communicating with Gaea. The place had now become the Realm of Monsters. Meanwhile, the key has been secluded in a place away from intruders.

Peace had been brought back and the rumor had gone down as well.
But not for long when a new god has risen. Ang Hinirang, the god of entertainment and thievery, obtained the key due to his self-interest and curiosity about what world could be brought upon if it was destroyed. Fortunately, he was sane enough not to obstruct it, but he was more than insane to leave a crack in the key. Because of this, the Realm of Monsters had opened and Gaea reawakened as well, causing a great rumble.
A meeting was instantaneously held in the Hall of Gods.  One god who could foresee the future saw a vision; an interruption from the Realm of Gods would cause a total demise to all realms and domains, and only the demigods, who had the blood of a god and mortal, could restore peace in the world. In response to the vision, the gods cursed Hinirang as punishment, causing some of his abilities to fade, but his divinity still remained. At the same time, he was put in charge of gathering all demigods to bring order and keep the world from destruction.
The agency for demigods had now been founded.

...

Don't forget to vote and share this book. Also, comment, so that I will know your thoughts and you really appreciated my hard work and efforts. Thank you!