第一章

CHAPTER 01

Music transports me to another dimension where I calm myself and release me for a bit from fucking agony of the world.

-K. Amane

...

KITSU'S POINT OF VIEW

"For the last song for today's concert, I would like to express my greatest gratitude to all of you Kitsies, my fandom, for attending my concert. So, I would like to sing my new composed song titled, 'Anachronism,' to show how I love you all guys, I hope you'll like it," sabi ko sa mga fans ko.

Kaya naman hinalikan ko na ang lip plate ng flute ko, inilagay na ang mga daliri sa mga keys, at inumpisahan na ang paghihip dito. D minor ang intro ko para sa flute, pagkatapos ng ten seconds intro ay binaba ko ang flute at itinutok ang bibig ko sa mic.

"Cronos, can we run back at where I made all the mistakes?..." Pagbitaw ko sa unang phrase ng kanta, key naman ito sa pagsabay ng gitara na inumpisahan ng Guitarist kong si Hatori sa C-chord, sabay naman no'n ang paghiyaw ng mga audience.

Cronos, could you please stop for a bit for me to be able to accept everything?...
Cronos, could you be a constant thing for a bit? I am afraid to go on and once again break...
Cronos, I am afraid of your quickness, I fear my day to come to the end-these are my puberty's fear and now awakening....

I am trying to fit in, but I think I am an old soul:
Loving the way things seem ancient, loving the scenery of vintage houses...
I might be an old soul: I love letters rather than chats, I love chitchats in person rather than voice calls to console...
I might be an old soul that doesn't fit this generation, but I'm trying to blend into this azaleas...

Always reminiscing about the day where I was innocent:
Just playing around, not thinking about what will happen tomorrow, and just playing around and enjoying the day;
How I wish I could run reversely with Cronos' magnificence;
Am I really fit in this world? But I need to make myself fit anyway as I am born here-I need to play...

Cronos, can we run back at where I made all the mistakes?
Cronos, could you please stop for a bit for me to be able to accept everything?
Cronos, could you be a constant thing for a bit? I am afraid to go on and once again break.
Cronos, I am afraid of your quickness, I fear my day to come to the end-these are my puberty's fear and now awakening...

Everyday the same struggles, and they grow as time goes by;
There's a gap where I can breathe, but close quickly,
So, I need to bounce back, pick up the shattered pieces of myself and fly.
I need to fit in this time even though it's hard to do so, I need to fight stoutly...

Cronos, if you can't run reversely with me or stop from running, could you please make me fit in?
Or at least guide me to achieve my goals?
I know you're throwing nails, needles, stones, and bricks to mold me, even if they're damages my skin.
They are actually a big help in my growth, though I am growing as a villain because of the too much character development you stalls...

Always reminiscing about the day where I was innocent:
Just playing around, not thinking about what will happen tomorrow, and just playing around and enjoying the day;
How I wish I could run reversely with Cronos' magnificence;
Am I really fit in this world? But I need to make myself fit anyway as I am born here-I need to play...