Rainbow sweatshirt

Mileys POV

And Esmarelda rode into the sunset with her prince charming, The End.

How many times have I read this story, probably a Million times. Esmarelda is so lucky, I wish I had her life.

I get off my bed and head towards My reading table to return the novel I've just finished.

I stop by my mirror and stare at my reflection "I guess I haven't lost any weight In Fact I think I added weight" I sigh and look away from the mirror embarrassed at my failed attempt to lose weight.

"Miley Camila Morales" my mum's Voice echoes from the Kitchen "if you don't hurry up, you're going to be late"

"I'm almost done mum" I yell back "okay Miley, relax it's just school it's gonna be fine, AHH who am I kidding"

I brush my long black hair and pack it with my scrunchie. I hurriedly put on a purple tee shirt and an asymmetric skirt,socks, a pair of sneakers and for the finishing touches, my glasses. okay I guess I'm ready.

I head downstairs to the dining room and meet my mum dishing out fried eggs from a pan.

"There you are chica, breakfast is ready"

"Thanks mum, but I'm not hungry" I say opening the fridge

"Oh, that's alright I was hoping we'd have breakfast together, it's been a while" I shut the fridge and face my mum, I'm so envious of her unlike plus sized me my mum's skinny, like she has the perfect body, pretty brown eyes and beautiful long black hair, which is the only thing I inherited form her. its hard for people to believe I actually came out of her.

"Have you seen my rainbow pattern sweatshirt" I ask her, changing the topic

"Yeah it's over there on the couch"

"Thanks". I head into the living room and pick up my sweatshirt "I'll head out now bye Mama" she nods and picks up her Phone

"Bye Chica". I nod back and walk out of the house .

Walking to school, is actually fun. I have time to talk to myself and imagine different scenarios in my head coming to life. Also I get to pass by Walter, he's this nice Old man that's lives just across my street, I helped him clean his yard once, and he has been forever grateful.

"Hey Mr Walter" I yell and wave at Walter who's sitting outside his house as usual on a rocking chair

"How many times do I have to tell you Morales, Call me Walter"

"I'll try Mr Walter"  he smiles and shakes his head

"Have a lovely day at school" yeah, I'll try to do that

"You too have a lovely day Mr Walter" I say before walking away.

I arrive at School and sigh images of last year flicker through my brain, it's a mystery how I've survived this long."give me strength God" I say underneath my breath. I lower my head as I walk into school and head straight to my locker

"Ah there you are" I smile as I take out one of my Novels from my locker" The Invasion of Thornhill Tower, how I've missed you"

"Yo Miley!" Someone yells and shuts my locker

"David!?"

"What, why are you so  surprised to see me?"

"I dunno, maybe because you don't always resume on the first day".

"Miley, Miley, Miley it's a new year meaning a New David" she says taking off her shades

"Yeah right. why are you really in school?"