Decafe Latte

Miley's POV

Monday morning

Another school day, another day to face reality, how great. I lazily get off my bed and head to the bathroom. I take a bath and get dressed. As I brush my hair, my phone beeps and I pick it up,and read the message that just came through, it's a text from Noah

         "Get me a Decade Latte"

it read
       "Bring it to the parking lott, I'll be waiting".

Offcourse, how could I have forgotten, I lost my freedom three days ago. I put down my phone and sigh. Day one of being Noah's personal stooge begins now.

As I walk out of my house, I hear someone yelling my name. I look in the direction of the person yelling and seeing Ari walking out of his house.

No, No, No not this morning, I'm honestly really tired and I can't even start running. I sigh and wait in the driveway. He walks up to me and hangs his bag over his shoulder. I take a step back and avoid eye contact with him.

"Thank God, I thought you'd run"

"Can I help you" I ask bluntly

"What's going on Miley" I don't reply to him and keep staring at the ground "Miley, you've been avoiding me and  ignoring me, you practically Ghosted me and whenever I try to ask David about it, she tries to hit me. I get the feeling I've done something wrong but I don't know what I've done" he's so unbelievable, has he suddenly forgotten what he said about me.

"Ari, I have to go, or I'll be late for school"

"I don't Care Miley, I deserve an explanation. I thought we were cool, we were alright, what happened, what did I do?" he says and places his hand on my shoulder "I at least deserve to know why you keep running away from me".

I sigh and push his hand off my shoulder, here we go.

"At the party, your teams winning party, I was looking for you, I searched the entire school for you, I wanted to tell you something important. I eventually found you, you were with some guys, I'm guessing your team mates and they asked you about me, and you said that the me being always around you and the fact that we're are neighbours is fucking annoying oh and you also said
That you could never like me because I'm just too fat".

I look up to face him and there's a shocked expressionsl written all over his face.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it myself, but I guess it is what it is" I try to walk away but he holds me back

"Miley, wait I can explain" I yank my hand from his grip

"I don't want to hear your explanation Ari, I get it, I irritate you and you don't want to be around me it's fine"

"Just listen to me"

"But I don't want to listen to you, you are a terrible fake person and I don't want to be around a two face person who insults me behind my back, I have enough of those already. let's not just talk to each other anymore, we did it for Six years, we can surely do it again" I take a deep breath and turn my back to face him "Good bye Ari" I say before walking away.

Well that was something, I never thought I'd have the courage to face him again but at the same time I'm glad I did And now it's off to school, sorry the coffee shop.

I finally arrive at school with Noah's Coffee in my hand, I head to the parking lot and find him leaning on his Car.

"Good morning" I say and stretch the coffee cup towards him. He snatches the coffee from my hand and turns his back to face me