Golden retriever Boy

Miley's POV

It's lunch time, and I'm heading over to the parking lot for lessons with Noah. I'm being very cautious of my surroundings to avoid bumping into Cody, because that would be the end of me.

"Miley". Someone calls my name and I snap out of my haze. I look back and see Andrew walking towards me. I pause and turn around. I didn't really get to examine Andy carefully the last time we met, but now that I'm seeing him again I have to say, he is very handsome he's way over six feet, he should be the same height as Noah if I'm not mistaken, he has blond coloured hair and emerald green eyes, his lips are fully pink and his face is well sculpted, his jaw line is very sharp, he looks like he has a nice body, I cant tell because he's wearing a hoodie a blue hoodie and black coloured Cargo pants with white sneakers. He's your typical Golden retriever boy.

"Heyy" he says stopping in front of me

"Hello" I reply avoiding eye contact

"Are you joining us for lunch"

"Us, lunch?" I ask confused

"Yeah, you're heading to the parking lot right, we have lunch there" We, who's we

"Oh no, I have a tutor session with Noah" Andrew makes a weird face and folds his arms

"Who tutors someone in the parking lot, that place is noisy as hell"

"I asked myself the same question" I mumble

"Must've been Noah's Idea" he says and sighs, "anyway, I'll walk you there, I can't wait for you to meet everyone"

"Everyone, who's everyone?" Andrew grabs my hand and starts pulling towards the parking lott. "Who's everyone, it's just supposed to be Noah and I, no extra people.

"You know I can't thank you enough for what you did that day" Andrew says still pulling me

"Oh please Andrew, it was nothing really , even if I hadn't showed up, my uncle still wouldn't have shot you two, he was just bluffing" he looks at me and smiles.

"You know you can call me Andy right, Andrew's too formal, only my grandfather calls me that, or my mum when she's mad at me" I smile in return and look away.

We finally reach the parking lot, and it's packed with a lot of students. people actually eat here, and they're comfortable?. Well I eat in the toilet, so I can't tell. Juniors, seniors sophomores, literally almost everyone is here, then who eats at the cafeteria. Does the school even know about this

We're a few meters away from Noah's Car, when I notice the people that are gathered around the car.

I might not have explained this to you all before, but in highschool, well my high school, I'm not sure about yours, has different kinds of students, from the beginning you step into the school, the kind of people you mingle with, and your character and dress sense determins what you'll be labelled as

Now first off, we have the Teachers Pets, the annoying front seaters who escape every punishment, because they're so nice and well behaved

The second we have the Nerds which compris of me and everyone who always has their heads in books.

The Drama geeks and Artsy people

The Goth/ Emo crew

The wallflowers

The buliies

And the populars, I don't think I have to explain them.

Okay so each group is divided into cliques for the Nerds, there are the tech nerds and the book nerds and for the populars, which are mostly made up of seniors we have the glam girls (Gabriella and her minions and some other girls I do not know), the jocks, the clowns, and the bad boys and girls.