EFFY; I WANNA BE FREE

**TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️**

Effy boarded home. Rushing inside the house she dropped her board, slug her bag on the couch and screamed. Her anger was high and she has no way to really release it. Wishing she hit the bitch a few more times. She was already high so that didnt help. The voice playing in her head growing louder.

*You're no better than her*

"Stop, get out of my head!" She yelled covering her ears, but that never worked. It just repeated.

"Leave me alone Freddie! I know, just stop it."

Effy was crying, dropping to the floor, she banged hee head against the wall pleading for him to stop. Pulling out her switch blade, her emotions getting to her, as shw started at it.

*You couldn't even keep yours*

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" she yelled.

The voices of Cook and Freddie replayed in her head like a broken record.

Effy was full on balling now. She stared at the blade once more. Effy needed release.

Picking it up, she opened it. Moving to the kitchen she turned on the stove to heat it up a bit. All while they kept taunting her. "Leave me alone!" she yelled. Once it was hot enough the raven-haired girl placed it against her skin wincing in pain. "I just want it to stop." She pressed do a little harder, wincing again. Effy didn't stop until the voices finally did.

Effy sat on the kitchen floor after dropping the blade in the sink. She just sat there, not saying a word. After ten minutes, she got up, applying burn cream and wrapping her arm. Effy trudged into her room, sitting on the bed as she had been on the table earlier, just staring into the darkness.