EFFY; GAURDIAN ANGEL

Effy had finished up another late night shift. Sitting at home on her bed, counting all her tips for the night. Once she was done, she reached over to her nightstand; pulling out an envelope. Effy split some of the money and placed it inside. Sealing the envelope, she grabbed a pen filling out an address and the recipients name.

The raven-haired girl did this every month. Getting up from her bed and slipping on her shoes, Effy went outside and placed it in the mailbox. Every month she took money from her tips, and every month she sent money to her. No one knew about this, to most Effy was a bitch, she could be selfish at times. Even still, Effy did care at times she maybe cared to much, but she had a good heart. Did she do it partly out of guilt? Absolutely, but that wasn't the only reason. She genuinely wanted to make sure they were okay, so she took care of them in her own way; mostly her.

Effy had been sending money to Freddie's sister Karen ever sense she moved to Miami and got her job. She knew how much Freddie cared for her, how much he would want to make sure she was taken care of. So here she was, sending what she could so Karen could follow her dreams, have a decent life, or whatever she did with the money. Going back inside Effy put the rest of the money away in a safe place, before reflecting as she always did.