EFFY; NEW BEGINNING

Effy wasn't really expecting to leave; she liked Miami, but Salem seems more her vibe to be honest. The move to Salem was quite sudden; a impulsive move. It was completely different environment from the fun in the sun life of Miami. If she had to pick a favorite part about it; it would be the spooky vibes of Salem, Massachusetts.

Effy felt more at home here. Her least favorite would have to be the cold, but it just gave her an excuse to wear her hoodies and cute sweaters. The real difference was herself. Effy was different now; more so than usual.

Something changed in here, or maybe something unlocked inside of her. Her strength had grown, she was growling at people forreal now and nails or claws. It was strange but oddly didn't freak her out. It all began in Salem and she had questions, her sense of smell had gotten stronger; which was something to get used too.

The things she has smelled lately she wouldn't wish on anyone. Now her life was different, but also the same. Spending time at liquid graveyard; Effy wasn't used to being a manager yet, but she was going to her absolute best with it.

Her past would always haunt her in some way; but she liked to think now that it was out in the open, the voices in hear had become less loud. She would alwaua regret it; but Effy was trying something new. She was working towards healing, besides she needed a clear head if she was gonna learn to control her new abilities.