Open and honest talks

Miracle PoV

I wake to my alarm going off and feel for Alex and notice he's not there, and listen to hear if he's in the bathroom and realise he's not there, so I get up and do my morning routine and get dressed and ready for school. I leave my room and just as I'm about to close my door, I hear talking from the guest room where Nicole is staying and decide to listen

Nic:- I've missed having time with you the last few days and being able to be intimate like we normally are.
Alex:- Were on independent time which you wanted from me and I need to be here with miracle after everything that happened at the house where she felt like a burden. Plus after everything she's finally giving us a chance and I won't mess it up again and she even made the offer of you coming here without me even asking that is progress.
Nic:- I am so pleased with the progress we're making but I still need to be able to get some time with you as we normally, would do if we had independent time at home.

Miracle closes her door to her bedroom and walks down the stairs and doesn't even bother waiting for either one of them, and just leaves the house with her stuff and heads to the cafe to get her breakfast before carrying on to school. After her first two classes miracle is dreading going to Nicole's class especially after what she heard and just wants to leave but can't, so she makes sure she arrives just as the bell is about to go for the lesson to start and doesn't even acknowledge Nicole at all apart from answering when she calls the register. Nicole tries to ask her to stay after class regarding extra work and she just apologises and states that she has to go to see another teacher after class which isn't completely untrue. Once Miracle had completed the conversation with the other teacher she left the school and used a different exit to ensure she didn't bump into Alex waiting in the parking lot for her. She walked home and just let herself in and locked up and went to lie down in her bed, when suddenly she heard the doorbell going she knew it was probably Alex, but she just wasn't really sure she could deal with what seemed to be another set of false apologies and promises.

Alex's PoV

I woke earlier than normal and got ready and went to go make breakfast when Nicole asked to talk to me in the guest room.

Alex:- Hey what's up? You doing ok after your surprise visitor?
Nic:- Can we talk? I'm ok just couldn't believe the audacity of her showing up and kind of worried if she is going to turn up out of the blue will he suddenly turn up.
Alex:- I'm not sure if he'll turn up but hopefully where we are now can be a temporary measure to ensure we don't have to deal with them, what did you wanna talk about?
Nic:- I've missed having time with you the last few days and being able to be intimate like we normally are.
Alex:- Were on independent time which you wanted from me, and I need to be here with miracle, after everything that happened at the house where she felt like a burden. Plus after everything she's finally giving us a chance, and I won't mess it up again, and she even made the offer of you coming here without me even asking that is progress.
Nic:- I am so pleased with the progress we're making but I still need to be able to get some time with you as we normally, would do if we had independent time at home.

I hear Miracle's bedroom door close before I get chance to respond to Nicole about what she just said, when I hear Miracle walking down the stairs, and the front door open and closing, I leave the room to go after Miracle to find out where she's going when Nicole grabs my arm

Nic:- Where are you going we are talking?
Alex:- Are you serious right now? Miracle has just left her own home and how many bets it's cos yet again she heard your amazing comments. I need to go and check on her and make sure she's ok.

I leave and I'm unable to find Miracle, and realise I have to get to a meeting that I set up, and just message Miracle to say I will meet her after classes so we can talk and I hope she's ok, and I missed her this morning. After my meetings I check my phone and see that Nicole has texted