Empty space

Nicole's PoV

I woke up early and got ready for my day and then woke Alex up for him to get ready. I ask him to get Miracle up and get her to get ready while I would start breakfast, he seemed upset about something but I didn't bother to ask him what's wrong and just went downstairs to start breakfast.

Alex's PoV

I felt like something was amiss but wasn't sure what it was so I just went and got ready for the day. Once I was dressed I went into Miracles room glad that it was no longer locked. I saw that she wasn't in bed so I checked her bathroom and found it empty also, so I checked the final place she could be in her room which was her closet and saw nothing and I mean literally nothing, no clothes and no Miracle. I rushed downstairs and checked the cupboard where we put her little things and found only the new ones that we bought for our potential little. I then turned to Nicole and said "she's gone".

Nicole's PoV

I didn't believe him so I ran upstairs to her room and checked everywhere and found nothing there as well. I then went and checked the security footage and found her leaving with her belongings in an Uber about 30 minutes after Alex and I had finished and he had gone and checked on her. I went downstairs and he was just sat there looking off into space when I said "what happened?". He just looked at me like are you for real right now and walked off to get his stuff for work. I tried to call her while grabbing my things I'd need for the day and it just kept ringing out every time. Alex then came and said "are you ready to go, I have an early meeting", I just replied with "yes I'm ready".

Alex dropped me to work and drove off, he literally said nothing to me the entire time and even left without a word. I text him

Nic - babe, are you okay?
Al - I'm fine

I literally couldn't believe it my husband has never been this way before but then I remember how he told me how complete he felt after the moment he shared with Miracle and her calling him daddy, and now she's gone. I will deal with this after the lesson I have with her.

Miracles PoV

I walk into her class and keep my head down, I had contemplated skipping this lesson today but I just want to complete these 3 requirements so I can leave this place so I drag myself to her class. Just before the bell rings she asks me to stay behind, the bell rings and everyone leaves. I say "you wanted to talk to me Mrs De Luca" reminding her of her position here. She goes to touch me and I back away from her instinctively not wanting her anywhere near me. She then asks "why did you leave?" I scoff and said "don't you have an important discussion to have without me", just as I say that I watch her face drop when she realises I had heard what she had to say to Alex. She then turns to me and says "it's not the only reason you left though is it?". I laugh aloud and say "no your wonderful husband saw me and knew I heard what you had to say and rather than come and make sure I was ok even though he saw me crying, he fucked you and finished and then remembered I was there and then had the cheek to come check on me. So if your quite finished making me feel like crap I'm going home". I left her there speechless and headed for the exit knowing she couldn't follow.

Alex PoV

I was sat outside the school waiting for Miracle, I know she's finished for the day because it was one of the many things we spoke about when we went to lunch together. I'm guessing Nicole probably stopped her to ask her what happened and more than anything I wonder if Miracle actually told her. I suddenly felt a buzzing from my phone and look at it and see that Nicole has texted me saying Miracle told me everything about what happened I don't think we can fix this. I then see Miracle and jump out of my car and rush to her, when I reach her I see that she's crying. I pulled her towards the car and got her into the passenger seat and got into the drivers side and looked at her holding her as close to me as I could in the car asking her for forgiveness and to please give me another chance. I then look up at her and see her biting her lip I gently pry it out of her teeth and gently kiss it as it's bleeding and then said all better. The sweetness of her lips made her me want to have another so I gently kissed her again and it became more passionate as the kiss continued and then Miracle moaned out from it. I pulled away from her slowly knowing if I didn't stop I may take it to far. She then sighed and said "you were my first kiss", I wanted to scream for joy and hope that I will get to be the one that gets all of her firsts.