Honesty is the best policy

Miracles PoV

I wake with a start feeling arms wrapped around me, I turn my head to see who it is and see Alex there. I smile and snuggle into him and ponder about how I feel I'm so confused on how I feel about what happened and about now having him here with me, when suddenly my alarm abruptly takes me out out of my thoughts reminding me it's time to get ready for school. I lean over to turn the alarm off and feel Alex squeeze me slightly and say "good morning baby girl" I turn and say "good morning Alex". I get out of bed and dress for school while Alex is getting himself ready for work when I suddenly ask "what's going to happen when you have a baby with Nicole?" Alex turns to me and says "I'm not going to leave you if that's what you think miracle" I turn away so that he can't see the doubt on my face, I can tell how desperate Nicole is to have a child and I'm really not convinced that she wants a permanent little or it's just not a female little that she wants. I grab my stuff for school and head downstairs waiting for Alex so we can eat.

Alex's PoV

Miracle just left the room and I can sense that she doesn't believe what I've said and I'm more than ever concerned about whether she's going to be our little. I thought with me staying here proved to her I was serious about this but maybe I need to really prove to her that I want her for always. I'm just going to have to think of something, I head downstairs and see miracle waiting and ask her "what do you want for breakfast princess?" Miracle replies with "I'm not really sure can we just go to the cafe for something". I nod my head in response and grab both of our things and head to my car. I open Miracle's door for her and close it once she's in and get in the car myself and head towards the cafe.

Miracle's PoV

We're just heading to school from grabbing something from the cafe when I turn to Alex and decide to bring up some things that I want answers to

Mira: Alex why does it seem that Nicole isn't really interested in me as a little when you asked me if I would be willing to try things that I've never done?
Al: I will be as honest as I can Mira, Nicole wanted a boy little but I wasn't interested in having another male in our relationship especially as we both wanted it to be both about being caregivers to the little but also be in a sexual relationship with their big sides. But I do think she is wanting to try even though she was hesitant because you are willing to try the things she wants.
Mira: Ok. Do you honestly believe that if Nicole gets pregnant that she would still want me around specially when we were going to try breastfeeding, is she really going to want to breastfeed a little and her newborn baby?
Al: Miracle right now that's all ifs, buts and maybes that she will get pregnant as we don't know if she can even get pregnant or if I can even give her a baby. But I do know that no matter what I will never let you go.
Mira: But your not the top Dom Alex, can you really make that decision without Nicole who is your Dom. After what you did the other night I'm not even sure you'd even be able to go against her as you were so easily distracted by sex with her.

We arrive at school just as I make that statement and lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek hoping it will soften the blow of the truth of what I've said to him.

Al: Mira I will always want you and if it means I have to choose between you and Nicole I will choose you, what you don't know is that you have completed me in ways Nicole can't do and there are things that have happened between me and Nicole and I will tell you about it soon and then maybe you will be able to understand my answer.

I get out of the car and turn to him

Mira: I will see you this afternoon and maybe we can continue this discussion after I've asked Nicole some questions.
Al: Ok that sounds good, what are you going to ask Nicole?
Mira: I'm going to ask her some of the same questions I've asked you.
Al: Ok have a good morning and I will see you out here after your last class and we can go out to eat.
Mira: Bye Alex have a good day.

Time skip to end of Nicole's class

Mira: Mrs DeLuca can I ask about my extra work you gave me as I'm stuck on a couple of things.
Nic: Of course Miracle can you wait till everyone has left.
Mira: Yes thank you Mrs DeLuca.

Everyone leaves class finally and I discreetly start to record our conversation.

Mira: I have some questions and I would like if you could be completely honest with me as I want it just to be us without any interference from Alex.
Nic: Of course Miracle I will answer as honestly as I can.
Mira: Are you ok with me being female and your little?
Nic: Initially I did want a male little but Alex said no and I wasn't to keen on the idea of having a female little, but after our question time we had I was more comfortable with the idea as you were willing to try things that I wanted.
Mira: If you do get pregnant are you 1 still going to want a little in general, 2 want to breastfeed both the little and the newborn baby?
Nic: If I'm being honest I don't know for both of those questions as I don't know how it will affect our dynamic and our day to day lives.
Mira: If we were together on a permanent basis would you be ok with Alex having a baby with me at some point?
Nic: Honestly if I wasn't able to have a child with him I would prefer that you didn't either as I would feel like I wasn't enough and that you could take my husband away from me.
Mira: Thank you for being honest with me, I best get going as Alex is waiting for me.
Nic: I will see you later as I wanted to ask you to do something about this weekend and thought we could plan it if that's ok.
Mira: That sounds good see you later.

Leaves room and stops recording so that she can discuss it with Alex later.

A/N
Sorry about the delay writers block and lost notepad with notes has been a nightmare. Sorry for the abrupt ending but I wanted the next piece to be something really emotional and hopefully will clear up some of the mysteries in Nicole and Alex's relationship.