Fresh Room

Recap- Vic meets Johnnie and sees her brother Jake whom she hasn't seen in a long time.(did I use whom right idk😭)

Victoria POV

Me and Jake end up in my new room. Jake places my duffle bag down near the door as I trail behind him. Jake walks to the center of the room and does a spin.

"So how do you like your room? Me and Johnnie made it all fresh for you" Jake says with a funny accent.

"I thought Johnnie didn't know I was coming?" I look at Jake raising my eyebrow.

"It was meant to be a surprise but then I didn't wake up on time so I wasn't able to surprise him" Jake says slightly pouting. "And he thought I was going to make this room into something else"

"Ok, ima go help Johnnie now" I say while throwing my hand over my shoulder.

I walk out of my new room and make my way down, as i'm walking down the stairs I can see Johnnie start to make his way up with two boxes and a duffel bag.

"Here I can take one" I say looking at Jonnie with a soft smile.

"Yeah just take the box" Johnnie replies.

"Ok" I say

I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks when our hands brush against each other.

"Sorry" I say shyly.

"It's ok," Johnnie says with a tint of pink on his cheek.

Me and Johnnie walk in silence till we reach my room.

"Thanks Johnnie"

"Yeah no problem really" Johnnie says while slightly scratching the back of his neck, after he places the box down.

I turn to jake then look back at Johnnie saying "Ima head to target if u guys need anything or wanna come"

"Um yeah i'll come let me just get my camera" Jake says. Turning to Johnnie he asks"What about you?"

"Yeah I'll come," Johhnie utters.

"Ok great! I'll be in the car" I say while making my way to the door.

Johhnie's POV

I stand in silence as I take a deep inhale of Victoria's scent(hehe Victoria secret) as she walks by. My god is her blood hot cocoa or something cuz damn she smells so good. I snapped out of my thoughts and I felt Jake slap my shoulder as he walked by.

"You coming or what?" Jake asks.

"Yea yea" I mumble. As I follow behind him down the stairs.

We both walk out to the front door, hearing music coming from Victoria's car and her beautiful singing along with it.

"Really Vic" Jake breathes out with a huff and a hint of humor and annoyance in his tone as he slides into the passenger seat. Johnnie followed his moves but into the back seat.

"What it's just Taylor Swift" Victoria mumbles. (Guys Ik not everyone likes Taylor Swift but Vic does so pls respect that (also Taylor is not the only artist I listen to trust me I listen to a lot of rock and emo but also country, rap and pop so please be respectful of my choices including everyone else's) and of course you can mentally change it to whatever you want I just think it should be something that Jake and Johnnie aren't so fond of so there's an excuse for Jake to play the music he wants)

Victorias POV

The song comes to an end as I pull out, the next song that starts playing is Ripped my pants by SpongeBod Square pants.

"Vic seriously what are these songs" Jake says in between laughter, I can also hear giggling coming from Johnnie.

"Sorry this is my mixed playlist, what do you want to listen to too?"