Queen Mary (Elisha read this!)

Recap- Jake,Johnnie,Vic,Tara, and Jakes camera man go on a road trip to long beach so they could go to see the queen mary. Johnnie and Vic fell asleep on each other in the car.

I recommend watching Jake Webbers queen Mary video before this so you can understand what Im talking about + the scenes that I skipped so i could get it done faster

Victorias Pov

I get abruptly woken up by a bright ass light and Taras creepy voice saying.

"wakey wakey"

The fuck is going on

I lift up my head from the seat and look around with a confused expression.

"Were at the hotel" Tara kinda whispered as Jonnie woke up from next to me.

We all get out of the car and go to the trunk, I silently collect my things from the car then get out and walk to the trunk. I grab my bags after Tara and start to follow them.

"You ok?" Tara said with a concerned voice, she was able to say this at a normal volume because we were quite separated from everyone else.

"Yeah im fine im just trying to recuperate after falling asleep" I say looking at her as we walk into the lobby of the hotel.

"Ok just making sure" Tara said with a smile as we joined back in the group so we could check in.

We check in and make our way to our room, we get into the room and throw our bags onto our separate bed. Then we leave our room and meet back with the guys and make our way to the car and drive to the Queen Mary.

* Time Skip*

We all sit in the car and watch Jake pull out his camera and say "Lets just say things are going to get pretty crazy"

"Your a loser" Tara says out of nowhere.

"I don't even want to be here" Johnnie says with his arm laying on the window.

"In the world or just here" Tara says with a hint of humor in her voice.

"Both" Johnnie answers.

"We can tell," I say with a sassy tone.

"So me, my best friend, sister, and ex girlfriend" Jake starts to introduce us to the camera.

"Cant I just be your other best friend, like why does it have to be ex-girlfriend like that makes me sound so" Tara interrupts.

"Ex-girlfriend like has a ring to it you know" Johnnie interrupts Taras interruption with his legs crossed and both hands on his knees.

"Can it be like a past girlfriend, like i feel like ex-girlfriend just sounds gross" Tara says with a clear fake smile and blinking.

"Sounds fitting to me"Johnnie says with a giggle.

"We just got to the Queen Mary, the most haunted place in America. Literally look it up. Im- im about to shit my pants." Jake says to the camera.

"What do you guys think"Jake says, turning to point the camera at us.

"I don't think, I just sit here and look pretty, '' Tara says while playing with her hair and doing her iconic laugh.

"My pants are full with '' Johnnie looks down "something" Johnnie says, Johnnie looks down again and says. "I think i shit myself"

"I'm scared but I think we'll be fine" I say while smiling and looking at the camera.

"I've said many times in the past that I don't believe in ghosts, and now I walk around as an open book im open to anything. I don't want to say im to certain on anything because what I do i know. What do you guys think" Jake says to the camera then turning to us.