First Night

Recap- vic moved in with johnnie and her brother Jake, they went to target they filmed a video tg.

Victorias POV

"Hey you guys wanna get food i'm hungry" I ask knowing that I haven't eaten since I finally arrived at their house.

"Yesssss can we get McDonalds" Jake asks excitedly.

"Is that good with you Johnnie" I say while slightly turning to face him but making sure I can still see the road.

"Yup" Johnnie says with a slight smile.

"Okayyy, do you guys wanna eat inside or in my car" I ask while slowly stopping at a red light and going on my phone to find the closest McDonalds.

"Your car cuz then I could stream and introduce you to my fans" Jake says while scrolling on his phone.

"Ok" I say with a nervous smile.

After a couple more minutes of comfortable silence I start to see McDonalds in the distance, I finally pull into the drive through.

"Ok guys what do you want" I say turning to Johnnie, then Jake.

"Um I want a 6 piece chicken nugget, a plain cheeseburger, medium fries and a DrPepper" Johnnie says while slightly looking outside at the menu then back at me a couple times.

"And you Jake?" I say while facing him.

"Two cheeseburgers, Large fries and Large diet coke" Jake says

"Ok" I say while rolling up to the speaker thing (idk what its called)

"Hello, what can I get you today?" a worker says through the speaker.

"Hi can I 3 plain cheeseburgers, 2 normal cheeseburgers," I pause for a moment then continue "Then could I also get 1 large fries, 2 medium fries, a 6 piece chicken nugget, 2 medium DrPeppers, a large diet coke and 4 barbeque sauces please"

"Is that all?" The worker asks.

"Yep, Thank you" I replied and started to drive up to the next window.

A worker opens the window and tells me how much it will be and also hands me my drinks. I give Jake him and Johnnies drink as I put mine into the cup holder and get my card and a receipt back from the worker. I kindly say thank you with a small smile before I move a bit forward. We all wait about 1-2 minutes before we see someone hand the car in front of us their food. I then drive up to the same window and wait a little before the window opens with someone holding out 2 bags of our food. I take the bags and hand them to Jake.

"You guys fine parking here" I ask

"Yeah" jake and Johnnie say

"Ok Jake should we swap spots since your the one going live" I ask Jake

"Yea" Jake says while handing Johnnie the bags of food with no warning but Johnnie takes them without any hesitation.

Me and Jake both get out of the car and walk across the front to switch spots. Im now sitting in the passenger side while Jake is sitting in the driver side trying to set up his phone somewhere stable.

"Ok its starting" Jake says, the camera is only pointed to him and Johnnie so they cant see me but I can see the stream.

Jake is just talking to his fans like normal, mainly ignoring questions about whose car is that and why is Johnnie in the back. The only thing he would say is that he has a surprise for them. Jake waits about like 5 minutes till basically everyone is in and watching.

"Ok guys lets start the youtube, '' Jake says, then puts his hand in front of the camera for a few seconds. "Hello guys, today I have a big surprise for everyone. You're going to be seeing them a lot more often btw, here's the big reveal" Jake says before moving the phone so everyone can see me, Johnnie and Jake.