Road Trip!

Recap- Jake and Vic had some bonding time and Johnnie ordered food for all of them.

Victorias POV

I woke up today around 8 just so I could get a good start of my day. Today me, Jake, Johnnie, and Tara are going to the Queen Mary so we could talk to some ghosts. I sat in my bed just staring at the ceiling thinking of today. I'm going to have to pack, get ready, then go with Jake and Johnnie to pick up Tara and Jakes camera man. Turns out we're going to have to stay the night at some hotel that's close to it since it's 6 hours away. Which also means I'm going to have to stay in a car with Johnnie for 6 hours, well I mean like not just Johnnie. Ugh I don't know why I said that, anyways I hope it's fun and that Jake gets the content he needs.

As I wrap up my thoughts I sit up and remove myself from under the blankets. I grab my phone and head over to the bathroom, I do my business then start my skin care. Without even realizing it my mind drifts back to Johnnie, all I can think about is him and his hot- i mean um nice tattoos yea yeah thats what Im trying to say. I was smiling at the thought in the mirror but then 10 seconds later I drop my hands at annoyance on that fact that I can't get this stupid, (smartest) annoying, (adorable) weird man (Most beautiful man ever) out of my head! Its honestly aggravating at this point, like he probably doesnt even like me and im going to have to suffer in silence till I move out which why would I. After about ten minutes of the constant chatter and debating going on in my head I theres a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yeah" I slightly yell

"Hey, are going to be done soon," Johnie yells back in a raspy voice.

Shit. Fuck. Speak of the devil holy fuck.

"Yup sorry i'll be right out" I say as I apply my last step which is moisturizer.

"Sorry" I mutter with a slight blush to the boy sitting on the couch with his phone.

"No no its fine I just want to get ready before I pack for tonight" Johnnie says as he stands up.

"Okay" I say as I watch Johnnie turn and head to the bathroom.

I walk to the Kitchen while scrolling on tiktok, I make my way to the cabinets that sadly I'm going to have to look through to find a glass. After 10 seconds of searching I finally found a mug. Hey at least it holds water. Is what I thought when I picked it up. I head to the fridge and fill the mug with cold water. I then begin to chug it without a second thought. ( 😏)

I looked through the fridge for something to eat but after coming up empty I decided to uber eat's something instead. This was perfect timing for this thought because I can see Johnnie leaving the bathroom from the corner of my eyes and I can hear Jake leave his room and say good morning to him.

"Hey guys do you want to order anything for breakfast" I ask as I walk into the living room where they both were located.

"Ooo yess" Jake says after clearing his throat.

"Yeah sure, what are you thinking about" Johnnie said looking up from his phone.

"I don't know I was hoping you guys would wanna pick this time" I said before I took another gulp from the mug.

"Do you guys wanna get acai bowls" Jake asked, looking up from his seat on the couch.

"I good with that" I agree then look down at Johnnie.

"Yeah that's fine" Johnnie also agrees.

"Okay tell me what you guys want" Jake says as he moves up from a slouched position to the edge of the couch holding out his phone.