Queen Mary P.2

Recap- Tara,Vic,Johnnie, and Jake go to the queen mary

Queen Mary P.2

Victorias Pov

"Wow if I fall forward I would actually die" Jake says with realization as he begins to get up on a mini platform. "Here no you be behind me dude" Jake exclaims to johnnie when he follows Jake's steps on the mini platform pole thing.

"What" Jonnie says sounding confused.

"You be behind me" Jake repeated.

"Yeah okay then why are you in the front" johnnie asks.

"Dude you're my Jack i'm your Rose '' Jake says loudly.

"Oh my god" I say with a sigh but clearly amused.

"Hold on to me I don't want you to fall" Jake says as Johnnie wraps his hands around Jake's waist.

"Okay ready" Jake asks.

"Yeah"

Jake starts to sing one of the songs from the Titanic(I really recommend watching this part at 13:48).

"This is beautiful" Johnnie mutters in a silly voice.

"How does the rest go? Jake asks me and Tara after abruptly stopping.

"Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you" johnnie continues for him. "I think thats the"

"Yeah yeah" Me and Tara answer for him."that's how it goes Jake" tara says.

"I don't think that's the one," Jake interrupts.

"Do you believe in love after love" Johnnie sings which makes Jake burst out laughing.

After Jake and Johnnie got off the platform we continued to walk around the boat till we reached a chapel.

"A chapel.. They literally have a church on here" Jake says in a weird accent. "Who would get married on a boat?"Jake asks.

"I would" I say with a shrug "but only with some random hot italian that I met on a cruise"

"Yeah no that actually sounds fun" Jake realizes.

"I would definitely get married on a cruise ship. on the queen mary? Thats cool " Tara says to the camera.

"I chimed in with the haven't you people ever heard of" Johnnie breaks out in song again.

As we continue to venture more into the ship Jake says "ok this room feels weird"

"I feel like .. heavier" Tara says while clutching her pearls.

"No, yeah like I just got goosebumps," I agree.

"Ghost sighting, My friend and I" Jake began to read till he was interrupted by the wound of keys.

"Hello.. We're scared" Jake says to a worker.

"Elevator sometimes you go inside it stops the lights turn off then it stop" The stranger says with a strong spanish accent.

"Really" Tara says.

"Salon I saw something. I think that's my boss okay 'Hey what you doing there' I go do my light nobody inside" He continues.

"Thats the ballroom? It's the big like dance room right" Jake clarifies "is it open right now or is it closed '' Jake asks.

"Its closed" the guy interrupts."But you don't have to go in"He tells us.

"You can see it from outside," Jake asks.

"Yeah" the stranger confirms.

"This shit just got real" Jake says to all of us after the guy walked off.