Meeting Tara

Victorias POV

I slowly wake up squinting my eyes because of the bright light coming from outside. I lift up my head from its awkward angle and look around slightly confused because I forgot where I was. I look to my left and see Johnnie laying down scrolling on his phone.

"Good morning," Johnnie says with a slightly raspy voice.

"Morning" I say, matching his same tone. I clear my throat then say "how long u been up"

"Like 10 minutes" As Johnnie says this i sit up and stretch.

I pick up my blanket and pillow and get up to go to my room. I drop off my blanket and pillow and grab my skincare bag along with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I leave my room and walk to the bathroom to do my morning routine. As I'm doing my skincare I'm planning my day out. So first i'm going to go back to my room then change, then i'm going to make a list of everything I need to buy. Then I'm going to eat breakfast, go shopping, and maybe meet Tara? I finish my skincare and head out the bathroom and go to my room. I changed into a pair of black leggings and gray hoodie, and I did some plain make up. I head to the kitchen where I'm greeted with a very energetic Jake that's streaming.

"Hey Jake, Hey guys" I say as I look at Jake then his streaming camera. I then look at his macbook that's opened onto twitch so he can see everyone's comments which are all saying hey and good morning.

"Hey vicky" Jake says in a fake sassy rude tone.

I give Jake a side eye (help stop i hate saying that now) as I sit down at the island.

"What are you making and can I have some?" I say as I look at Jake and the mess he's making.

"wouldn't do that if I were you" johnnie slightly yelled from the couch.

"what why" I say in a confused voice looking back and forth from Jake and Johnnie.

"just trust me,"Johnnie says.

"okayy" I say in a kinda shy, small voice. (soy tan petit!😭)

I turn back to Jake and ask "Did you talk to Tara about helping find a costume".

"Oh yeah she's gonna come here at like 2 to make a few vids with me but will be done around 4" Jake says as I rise from my seat and walk to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.

"Ok ima go shopping so let me know if you guys need anything" I say this as I make my way to the door with my purse in one hand and my phone, keys and water in the other. "Bye" I slightly let out as I finally stepped out.

I walk down the path to the driveway and make it to my car. I open the car, sit down and start the google maps address to the closest mattress store.

3rd POV

After Vic was finished running all of her errands she pulled into the drive and pulled out her phone. After seemingly staring at her phone for 30 seconds she clicks around then brings the phone to her ear.

"Hey Johnnie I was wondering if you could help me bring in my mattress that I bought today, I would ask Jake but I don't know if he's still filming with Tara so I didn't want to bother him and I hope i'm not bothering you I just can't bring that in by myself" Victoria rambles on.

The sound of rustling and a door could be heard as Johnnie says" yeah it's totally fine i'll be right there"

And with that the phone call ends and Vic exits her car and opens the trunk. She then waits about 20 seconds till Johnnie comes through the door.

"Hey" Johnnie says somewhat awkwardly to Victoria.

"Heyy" Victoria says to Johnnie with a small smile as he finally reaches her car.

Johnnie knew that Jake and Tara were done filming and were just making tik toks in the backyard but for some reason it was very easy for Johnnie to just say yes to Victoria, even though they only just met a day ago.

Johnnies POV

"Do you want me to help set up your bed frame too?" I ask Victoria, looking down at her.

"Well I can't do it right now because Tara's going to be filming a video with me but if you're able to later tonight then I wouldn't mind an extra hand" Victoria says while switching her gaze from me and the big box in the corner of her room. (the bedframe)

"Yeah no problem just let me know" I say with my hands half in my pockets.

I watch Victoria as her body slowly faces the door as she begins to walk out while still talking. "Thank you again for helping me out of nowhere"

"Yeah it's no problem seriously" I say this as we both walk out of her room.

"Well ima go get the rest of my stuff from the car so bye" Vic says with a smile and a wave as she quickly scurries off towards the door.

"Bye" I quietly said to myself.

Vic POV

When I'm finally done with bringing in everything I bought from today I take a deep breath and prepare myself to meet Tara. I make my way to the sliding door and open it. Jake and Tara are just sitting on the outdoor couch while on their phones. Jake and Tara both lift up their heads and look at me.

"Omg hiii i've been wanting to meet you for so long" Tara says this slightly yelling as she jumps up from her spot on the couch and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Hi i've been wanting to meet you too" I say with a large smile matching her energy.

After me,Tara and Jake talk for a little while we head inside, Jake runs off and plops onto the couch as me and Tara keep talking.

"Ok so do you have any idea of what you wanna be or like anything you definitely don't wanna be" tara asks while getting her camera and starting to set up.

"Not really I'm down to do anything but I do know that I kinda wanna wear a dress or a skirt or something. Plus it's already close to halloween so we're probably going to have to make it out of normal clothes"

"Yeah yeah that's fine, so what i'm thinking is that for the vid we just like to go on pintrest for a few minutes and look for any ideas and once we find something cool we could look for it in your closet or we could go shopping if you want. Plus hopefully we could find stuff on amazon that would ship fast enough" Tara says while looking at me.

"Yeah that sounds good to me" I say

"Ok great" Tara says then starts the camera.

After filming the video me and Tara decided that this costume would suit me the best and still be a little outgoing.

( The photo is at the top part bc im a tad slow and couldn't figure out how to put it here. sorry if yall dont like it. This was acc what I dressed up as for halloween in 2023 but I wore white linen pants and a long sleeve because it was like 40 degrees and I was out super late)

After we finished filming we decided to hangout for about an hour and get to know each other. It is around 8 when Tara sadly has to go but it's ok since I might see her again later this week.