𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗. the one with the beach trip

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི          CHAPTER 26.
࿐             ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵗʳⁱ

THE BEAST OF GEVAUDAN.

Originally a human in the late 1700s, the time of the original Gevaudan attacks. The Argents know the story of Sebastien Valet, a French soldier in the 1760s. While running from British soldiers in Canada, transformed by drinking rain water from the paw print left in the mud. Changed into a monstrous werewolf surrounded by shadows, it's evil nature only worsened by the darkness of the man. A monster made into itself.

During the time of the original attacks in Gevaudan, many people believed that the Beast simply killed for sport, as it never indulged itself on its victims and would only target the head and neck of its prey. Like a wolf gone mad. Sebastien's best friend, Marcel, covered up his heinous crimes until his sister, Marie-Jeanne Valet discovered the truth.

His horrors could continue no longer.

To kill the Beast, one would need a weapon that will use the beast's weight against itself. Something stronger than what's been made in the past, stronger than a crossbow or a True Alpha.

And Marie-Jeanne was victorious in her battle, plunging a blade of wolfsbane and mistletoe through her kin— the memory of Sebastien erased from history thanks to the Argents of the time. Every mention, every signature, every possession and asset burned to ash. But now, the modern day Beast still caused havoc throughout Beacon Hills with the help of The Dread Doctors. Broadcasting frequencies to force the chimera to manifest the beast nightly, bring it to life so it can remember what it used to be.

As the beast gets smarter and regains the memories of its former life, it's former terrors, the man inside is forgotten, gone forever.

No one wants to lose Mason, they won't.

Whisked away by Corey, not even Scott can find his scent. The trail starts and ends at the car where they tracked him the first time. It's a terrifying thought— knowing that while they can't find him, the Dread Doctors can.

But they can't do much when two of their strongest are limping up the front porch steps of the McCall house. They're both healing ever so slowly, their mental concentration less on their bleeding wounds and instead on the looming threat of a maniacal and unstoppable Beast terrorizing their town.

Kira, who seems to be more herself than she was a few hours ago, figures it's best to take Scott up to his room to take a breather and lay down for even a few minutes. And if anyone can get Scott to relax for even a second it might be Kira. Stiles would be no help seeing as he was fully focused on Peter at the moment.