1.

Author pov

Ishqi- beta ji!! Uthiye apko farewell party mein ny jana?..

Abhi- uhm maa abhi toh sirph 6 baje hai ..sone dijiye naaa*sleepy*

Ishqi- kya 6 baje? Utho turant se..

Abhi- accha accha baba thik hai uth gyaa..

Abhi sat on his bed and looked at his mother who was smiling sweetly at him..he went out of his bed and bent down to touch her toes..

Ishqi smiled and give her blessings..he look up in satisfaction and hugged his mother..

Abhi- good morning maa*smile*

Ishqi- good morning beta ji..*smile patting his back*

Aakarsh - agr maa bete ka hogya ho toh us se tyaar hone do ab ...

Abhi- tyaar? Lekin abhi toh sirph 6 baje hai na?

Aakarsh - *shake his head * 6 ny 9 baj rhe hai..

Abhi - kyaaaaaaaa????? Nyyyyyy shittt meinn. Late huuuu

He said running to his bathroom with the clothes he needed...
he was a literal sunshine of his family nd jolly person when it comes to his family but .. nobody knows how he is outside the little world of this, a total brat you can say..

Ishqi- *laughing* when did he grew up so much  Arsh? *Aakarsh nickname which she gott into. Habit*

Aakarsh- *back hugged her* he has to someday i hope he becomes like you a gentle  person and not like me a monster..

Ishqi- you are not a monster arsh stop saying that ..you are a good father a good husband a good son and brother..

Aakarsh- I am wht i am because of u and my family if you wouldn't be their for me then I would have been the same arrogant person you met in college..

Ishqi- ikr *flips her hair*

Ishqi and Aakarsh started laughing and left their son alone to give him privacy and as it is they both need to go to their work as well...

After getting ready abhi wore this..and went out  trying to fix his tie when the door creak open and a head peak inside the room..

Abhi - *turn his head * samridhi *smile*

Samridhi - good morning Bhai!!

Abhi- thank God tu aagye good morning..ab mere tie thik kar de..

Samridhi - *pout * sirph Kam ke liye bulao mujhe aap..

Abhi- chal iske liye Jo mangege de dunga

Samridhi - sacchi?

Abhi- hnn baba sacchi!

Samridhi - thik bhulna Mt bs..

Samridhi is the daughter of Niharika and Ashutosh if some are confused...

(If you don't know who are they go and read The Attractive royal now)

Vihaan- Guys Badi maa ne sbko nicche nashte krne ke liye bulaya hai..*out of a sudden appears*

Abhi and samridhi  - ahhhhh!!!!!! *Flinch*

They hugged each other as vihaan gave them a blank face-

Samridhi - v-vihaan bhai when did you come here you almost gave me a heart attack...

Vihaan - I just entered two minutes before .....

Abhi- ok ok let's go downstairs or we will be hunted down for sure...