2.

Abhi pov

And that's how I ended up here in London, in this prestigious college.. though*smirk * i became the hot guy of the college within a week without even doing anything..

Like you can't blame my looks can you?
I am part of the bad boys in this college who basically does everything that we used to do back in India ..

I became the leader of the group as well because of the popularity everything is perfect here but ofcourse I miss my family as well my little devil sister..she might seem very sweet but is the absolute devil when it comes to being my crime partner...

While samridhi is my other half type of cousin Vihaan is totally opposite..he is quite and stays far from trouble he hates troubles but tags along because well we were the famous cousins in our school...

Well there is something else that is bothering here no not a boy, if it would have been a boy i would have pierced it apart in minutes but it's a girl that has been moving around my head for a month now...

Priya Singh

Another Indian she is my classmate and the most beautiful yet sarcastic girl you'll ever meet..

She is popular but not in the cringey popular girls group..and the fact she is mysterious..and I hate that.....

You can say she  somehow reminds me of

Vihaan who wants to say everything but refers to stay quiet just for the sake of staying away
from troubles...

Anyways I am here in the hallway going to the

principal office with Chris my dorm mate and

my first friend here...

As we AcCiDeNtAlLy pushed a guy from the stairs for trying to mess with us..

Chris- Okay I think this time we will definitely get detention for two weeks *excited*

Chris is never interested in studies yeah he is a good friend but well the dude is not good at studies ..and honestly that will not affect him at all his father has his own brand business and he is an ambassador of one of the fashion brands so this is wht his future holds..

If you are thinking I am a duffer as well then ah I am not i Ace my exams well enough to top in class like I am a combo of naughtiness with brains through I come with handsome face as a bonus..

Abhi- well let's hope for that *smirk*

As we entered the principal their stood the girl I have been trying to avoid for over a month

Priya Singh...
                                       ~🌷~
Priya pov

Priya- And sir I think we should take serious action against these stupid bullies or our college will go and down and other colleges will take the prize of the best college of the year..

I said making straight eye contact with the principal who gulped and nodded well that is wht i am meant to do manipulate people..like law students like us learn these things as our first subject..

And bullies should really be stopped cause I have gone through that at some point of life as well..

Confused everyone? Well this is a university so their are different courses and law is their as well...

Even though the courses are different we somehow clash some classes with other course students,the subjects that are common in both the courses..