8.

Priya pov

Priya- Bhabhi~

Radha- Hm boliye Nanad sahib..

Priya- dekho apke liye kya laya mein ne!!!

Radha- hmm kya ? *Confused*

Priya- see

I took my shopping bag and offered her she turned to me confused but accepted the bag as she opened it ..she gasped to see a beautiful saree..

she gasped to see a beautiful saree

Radha - ye mere liye? *Excited*

Priya - ji bhabhi apke liye!

Radha - wow thank youuuuu

Priya - welcome bhabhi butt you do know that we are going to Udaipur right?

Radha- yes yes

Priya - great then!!

Then I felt my mother's hand on my back as i turned around..

Priya - maa ap aa gye

Mother - ofcourse kyu tu ny chahte the mein aau?

Priya - mera woh mtlb ny tha maa

Rajveer ( brother)- if this all drama is over my ladies should we proceed to eat I am very hungryyy

Author pov

Mother - thik bol rha hai Radha beta tu bhi Beth ja Priya hai na sb dekhege ..tu pregnant hai abhi sambhal rakh apna ..

Radha - ji maa*smiling*

Rajveer - Biwi aao bheto please..

Radha nodded and sat beside him ..Priya smiled at her small family...she always craved this love ..and maybe imagine this dream with Abhi but her life and their love was not strong to last that long ...she helped them serve food and then went to her room..

She had already had dinner...so she went towards the drawer beside her bed..and took out a small box..

Where she kept all her memories of Abhi ..his promise ring ..their first date photos..they love letters...she wanted to throw them all but couldn't as it was her who broke him...

She knew somewhere in her heart that she has not moved on from him at all...

Priya- I guess those were the number of days of my happiness with you Abhi ..but i truly wish wherever you are ..you are happy...

                                    ~🌷~

*Smash*

Abhi pov

I smashed the glass on the ground with anger filling in with me ..as by mistake I found Her ring on my table.. probably the maid put it there while cleaning it...
I hate that ring ..that memory of her ..I hate everything that belongs to her..she made me miserable..she left me..