3.

(You all I wanted to explain something these 1-7 chapters are totally gonna be on the past of Abhi and Priya like how they met how they started dating...but I will not show all the scenes because well we need flashbacks ...so yeah these chapters are about their younger self..that is the reason I am skipping a little too much so i apologise if this irritates you ..🙇

Sincerely by your author)

Author pov

Priya- and yk wht he wants to be my friend suddenly like okh wow...

Lena - wtf really ? Well that is something new I have seen maybe he likes you?

Priya - Wht no ! He doesn't like me and neither do I we just. Want to be friends ok?

Lena- yeah we'll see about that ....

Lena is Priya's bestf ever since she shifted to London for her studies..

Priya and her mom and brother used to live in a small apartment back in India butt soon when her brother got a job worth lakhs per month he was able to stably finance them..

and they lived more comfortably in a new house.. that's how Priya got here and she started her life in London..

After the class ended Priya and Lena went towards the Business section where Abhi and Chris would probably be ..

Lena- Chris!!

Lena said jumping and waving at her boyfriend who smiled at her cuteness..
Chris and Lena hugged each other as Abhi and Priya looked at each other rather awkwardly ..

Abhi- hey

Priya - hey

Lena- guys no more formals please..

Chris - how about we go to our favourite cafe ..Abhi?

Abhi- *smile* agree!

Priya- you should smile more you look good in that..*smile*

Abhi- *gets red*uh really

Priya-*laughed*

They all went to the cafe that is the favourite of the boys..they all sat down..
Abhi and Chris say opposite Lena and Priya...

They had a lot of fun talking and getting to know each other...

                                  ~🌷~

Abhi pov

After our talking session we decided to went to the park nearby..

Chris and Lena were talking about themselves while Priya was beside me..we have talked and apologized for our first impression to each other..

I got to know Priya better this way I thought she was just like the way other popular girls were...

but she is different a down to earth person..who understands everything and very bold like yeah lawyers should be bold...

Priya- kitne derr tk chup rehne ka irada hai?

Abhi- *eyes widen*

Priya - wht?

Abhii- ny bs itne time mein pehle baar hum humare native language mein conversation kar rhe hai..

Priya- oh woh is liye kyuki mein ny chahte the Chris aur lena left out feel kare..

Abhii- oh *chuckle*

Priya- come on Abhi utho chalo ghumte hai !

She said and offered me her hand I took it without hesitation like this is wht friends do right?..