5.

Author pov

Priya and Abhi were on a date..

Priya- And you know wht, she was cheating on him for years but the poor guy didn't even know anything...

Priya kept blabbering about things she know and Abhi he kept staring at her lovingly...

When suddenly he stood up from the chair and kissed her...dw they were in private cafe which abhi booked for them..

Priya was speechless but she kissed back...

Abhi- I can't resist*smile*let's go to our next part of the date now!

Priya - *laughing*. Next part..

Abhi held her hands and bring her to his bike well that bike was gifted to him by his uncle Ashutosh so he loves it very much...

They both sat on the bike as he ride it to the next destination...

Priya- AN AMUSEMENT PARK?!!!!!!

Abhi- hnn ab mujhe is se jada suja ny..*scratches his neck*

Priya- *laughing* *cares his cheek and ruffles his hair* byeee

She said and run away as Abhi chased her..

  ~🌷~

Abhi- Yahhh!! This is cheating !!

Priya- wht cHeAtInG ?

She laughed as Abhii glared her they were playing with gunshots and well she won it for the third time...

Abhi- chalo kuch aur khelte hai ye game hi kharab hai!

Priya- hnn ekdam😂

They moved on to the next game shop when Abhi felt two little hands tugging on his pants..

He looked down to see a small little girl who looks like was lost..

Abhi bent down as Priya noticed her too and bent down as well..

Abhi- hey sweetie..are you lost?

Little girl - i-i am ..m-my m-m-m-mumma i-i don't k-know where is she *crying*

Priya- aww don't worry we'll help you..what's your name?

Little girl- Daniela

Abhi- okh Daniela come on let's find your mother..

He said and pick her up in his one hand and with the other hand he hold Priya's hand ...

He took her to the near police station and went in to the formalities while the police officer started finding her mother and made announcements..

Soon the little girls mother was their and she
thanked everyone...

Abhi and Priya smiled and said by to thee girl..

It was already evening by now..so that means. It was the end of the date..

Abhi - I am so sorry we couldn't have our first date properly...

Priya- nah it's okay ! Infact I am more happy you helped someone...*smile*

After that they decided to go to the street food side ...

Priya- hmm i can never get enough of these street foods!

Abhi- ikr...

For a little while they talked about their fears and strength..

Priya- so any future plans?

Abhi- hmm gonna help dad and uncles in the business and then get married maybe *jokingly*

Priya- accha?* Eye browed* aur tumhe lagta hai ki tumhe koi mil bhi jayege? Dekh ke bhag jayege jese behave krte ho

Abhi- dhun ne ki kya zarurat hai dhun liya hu already..*pulls Priya by waist*

Priya- *eyes widen* abhi we are in public!

Abhi- hnn toh? Unhe bhi dekhne do kitne pyaari hai mere girlfriend..

Priya-*blushes*..

Abhi - shit tumhara surprise woh toh bhul hi gya..

Priya - huh?

Abhi said her to wait their and enjoy the food while he'll be back in few seconds...

When Abhi returned he came with a bag ..

Priya- wht?

Abhi- open it...

When Priya opened the bag a golden retriever puppy peek up from the bag ..

(Okh the bag was actually the place where cat and dogs can be kept idk wht that thing is called sorry🙇)

Priya squealed with excitement and took the baby puppy out of the bag she hugged him as the puppy licked her face making her giggle...

Abhi- ye tumhara hua ..

Priya- na ye humara hai !

Abhi- toh naam?

Priya- hm ..kyuki ye female dog hai iska naam Leah hoga!

Abhi- jese apki Marzi mam..

Priya -*hugs him*

Abhi- *hugs back* pyaare se karo hug ny bechare phhas jayege..

Priya - *glare*

                                  ~🌷~

As the night went on they both were at their dorm rooms by now Priya was playing with Leah while Lena she was recording themm..

Lena- even i want a puppy like her!

Priya- ask Chris to by it *showing her tongue*

Lena- *throws a pillow*

Priya- so you wanna fight?

Lena- come on*throws again*

And then the girls started their pillow fight along with lots of laughter as Leah kept looking at the girls cutely...

~🌷~

Priya- and then the historians researched on the topic for 12 years ...

I said as the audience stood up and clapped for me Abhi smiled widely in between the crowd..

I smiled at him after my presentation I went towards the end of the classroom...

Just to be pulled in another empty room...

Abhi- toh Priya jiii kesi hai ap? Khi humare yaad toh ny aa rhe?*tease*

Priya- ny bilkul bhi ny Bhul gye ? Jackson hai na mere sath aur Leah bhi..*smirk*

Abhi- JACKSON?!!!!

Abhi - who the fuck is he? Give me his address he'll never think of flirting with what's mine ever again..

He said and pulled her close to him as he hugged her and snuggled in her neck ..

Abhi - Priya Singh soon to be Mrs Singhaniya ap humare hai aur hum Singhaniya's apne pyaar karne walo ko kbhi share ny krte..

Priya-*smiled* Abhi ?

Abhi- hm?

Priya- let's go!!! We have a class idiot!!!!

She said sprinting off from his arms and running as he chased her as well...

To be continued