10

Author pov

Tanu- Jaldi tyaar karo woh sb!

Servant - ji Rani saa

Everyone was panicking and happy because it was finally the day of their hukum's engagement..

Whole udaipur was decorated with beautiful lights and flowers...

Everyone was excited for the new queen ...

While everyone was busy taking care of everything as the party would start in an hour or so ...Abhi was in his room all ready with a laptop on his lap..

As he was all concentrated in his work ... Samridhi and Vihaan peeked inside his room..

Samo- bhai is still working *whisper*

Vihaan - I can see that idiot I have eyes *whisper back*

Before they could a girl came behind them..

??!- boo!

Samo&Vihaan- ahhhhhhhh!!!!

With their sudden scream Abhi got up and went towards his door ..

Samo- Nidhi di!!*whisper shout*

Vihaan - isliye mujhe ye pasand ny hai *whisper shout*

Nidhi was the daughter of one of the business partners of Singhaniya's and she pretty much grew up with Vihaan and Samriddhi..

And she is the 'trouble' in Vihaan's life..

Nidhi- kya guys ab ase-

Abhi- wht the heck are you three doing here ?*dangerous voice*

Nidhi- ah abhi bhai hum toh bs ..hnn Ishqi aunty ne apko neeche bulaya hai !
She tried to cover for them and Abhi nodded he went out not before glaring them ..

Vihaan- Nidhi!!

Nidhi- kya hai gadhe?

Vihaan-  yaar tu hamesha jb bhi rehte hai phasa dete hai hume ..

Samo- aye ismein inke kya galti ? Bhai sach sach bolo na apko rha ny jata inhe dekhe bina *smirk*

Nidhi started blushing and Vihaan he left angrily or maybe smiling?.

                                    ~🌷~

Priya pov

We all were on our way to the palace in Udaipur.. finally the day has come ahhh i would love to be there..

Radha bhabhi and I were sitting in the back ..Bhai and maa were in different car..

(Author - if in case you guys forget the lehenga)