Chap 1:Beginning of pain

Screams and shrieks of pain echo in the hall where three boys stand, one of them using a blade to mark a girl sitting on a chair while being tied down with ropes.
    Muffled sounds and tears come from her after being untied by the boys "Hope you enjoyed your night, white" One of them said as she watched their retreating backs.
_____________________________
    Coming back to present, Elizabeth rushed downstairs where she was greeted by the aroma of bacon and eggs. She stiffened as she feels pains in her leg where she had been intentionally marked 2 days ago.
    Bullying was a word Lizzy could describe without reading. She was well acquainted to it but didn't know where it would end
    The Marshall brothers was a name that instilled fear in everyone especially her because they were her two favorite bullies.
     Tyler and Roman were non-identical twins who were no doubt attractive, they were the definition of beautiful but dangerous. They never bullied which was a mystery to everyone why they chose to pick on her. There was nothing attractive about her, infact she was ugly, too slender and wore rags as clothes
     Running with her bag to school she bid her mum goodbye with her food still in her mouth.        
     Getting to school she walked down the hall, dreadful memories all flooding in her mind. This place had really been hell for her. Looking around she spotted Tyler against a locker talking to one of his friends. His side view was mesmerizing, he was angelically beautiful while his brother was the exact opposite - sinfully beautiful.
    She quickly looked away before she got the opportunity to be bullied again. She was tired of being a rope between the two brothers, it was like a competition of who could make her cry more, she was no toy.

    Guys, this is my first story and I'm so excited 😊✌️