Chapter 2: Good as dead

Tied up again in the janitors closet, Tyler smirked at her giving her butterflies in her stomach, She had liked him now for 2 months but who was she kidding he would never fall for her and it broke her heart. She preferred being bullied by him than by Roman even if it meant that he would never like her, at least she still got to see his face which was worth all the pain.
      "Meet me tonight behind the school or else, you know the drill white" Tyler reminded her. Walking away he waved to his friends to let her free.
       Angry red marks were imprinted on her skin making her eyes water 'Is all this worth seeing his face?, I don't think I can handle it anymore' She thought between her sobs. She had to appear tonight or else she would have to bear the consequences
__________________________
     Lizzy skipped the rest of her classes to read in the library and also to cry. No one could care less about her and it sucked crying alone while everyone continued with their lives like they didn't give a f*ck which was true. The sun was already setting faster than she would like and she had to mentally prepare herself for the worst to come. Grabbing her bag she headed behind the school where Tyler had instructed.
      The place screamed danger, the night sky making it appear more eerie. Crows flying around which made it appear like a haunted house from horror movies.
       Her vision immediately became blurry and she passed out
___________________________
      "Wake up, white" a familiar voice said. It was Tyler's. She ignored the butterflies in her stomach, massaging her temples she stood up surprisingly to see Tyler, Roman and their minions with smirks planted on their faces. Something about it told her to run but she brushed the feeling away but who was she kidding she always felt like running away when she was around them. Looking at her surrounding she guessed she was in a forest. Suddenly the ground started shaking, a boy panting came out of the trees with blood in his mouth "run!" He shouted before collapsing to the ground.
       The rumbling became more fierce and her instincts kicked in. The others had already run for their lives while Tyler stood still tall and proud "Tyler I think we should go, this forest isn't safe" Roman suggested "Bullshit Roman, what are you saying, that we run because of some mother fucker's words" Tyler spat. "It's not called running you dumbass it's called precaution and if you're not coming then I'm going by myself" Roman retorted with an annoyed expression going to the left direction.
      Lizzy's legs already started running when the shaking became more fierce. Parting her lips to inhale air to aid her running long, her hair flying because of the wind. She heard screams and if she was not wrong that was Roman. She continued running until she heard Tyler's screams echo through the forest. Her lungs and heart burned. Her lungs because of how long she had been running, her heart also because of the running and the thought of Tyler being dead.
      Tears streamed down her face like beads of a broken necklace,'I can't do this anymore this is too much I give up on running away, on Tyler and being weak' she thought as she closed her eyes to embrace the dark world

      If you like the chapter then please vote🥰