Chapter 5: White haired beauty

Elizabeth grabbed Miss Grimley's hand excitedly. They both walked while admiring the beauty and the hidden history behind it. The castle was indeed mysterious, the doors of the grand hall was opened and all ladies and men of nobles classes were seen with their expensive dress and jewelry. Some of them stared at the lower classes in disgust. "Why would the king even invite such people to the ball this is totally outrageous" a woman with a blue ball gown said. "I would watch my mouth if I were you, If these words of yours were to reach the king's ears" A man warned but the lady scoffed.
     Elizabeth stepped foot inside the halls with miss Grimley feeling ecstatic not knowing this would be the turning point of her whole life. All eyes turned to look in her direction not only because of her white hair but also the innocence radiating in her actions. All ideas in he men's heads was to take her to the dance floor and ask for a dance until a voice was heard. "May I ask milady for a dance" a young man spoke. It was impossible to tell who from who because of the mask everybody wore as the dress code. She looked intently at the white dragon mask he wore which made him look a little dangerous but angelic.
  'Where have I heard that word. The word angelic, why does it sound so familiar to me. Why does this man feel familiar to me' Lizzy's head was turning at this point. The man was still standing with his hand stretched out. The whole ballroom waited for her answer, which was taking too long to come out.

     She put her small hand to fit perfectly into this big calloused hand. The soft music played as they made their way to the dance floor. They started dancing which was quite funny to Lizzy. She wondered why nobles loved to dance. "What's milady's name" he asked in a sweet voice that sounded angelic. "Elizabeth sir" she answered back in a sweet voice. She amazed him once again with how so much innocence remained intact with her. She was like a flower in a town of thorns. 'Elizabeth, Lizzy wait is she the one we've been looking for, not that anything about her is normal. She might be the one'